• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

My neighbour just threw me out of bed, offering me a job at a refugee asylum catered to young males. I'm really conflicted about wether I should take it. On the one hand, I desperately need a job and I'm sick of big companies who suck out your soul, so something like that would be right up my alley. On the other hand, I'm not sure I can emotionally handle it.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I did it! I do not recommend getting it in this place for a first tattoo. Glad I did it tho. Here's a pic if you're curious!

Is this inner bicep? I have one there, it is indeed the most painful place to get a tattoo that I have experienced and I am not planning to get one on my other arm in the same place! It looks good though :)

Now for what's on my mind. Today I tried to put up the Christmas tree. Tested the lights first, fine, spent 45 minutes with me and my niece untangling the bastards, put them on the tree, plugged them in to see what adjustments I need to make and bang, fuse gone. So, no Christmas tree for me.

Also I am going to Canada on Friday :)

Is this inner bicep? I have one there, it is indeed the most painful place to get a tattoo that I have experienced and I am not planning to get one on my other arm in the same place! It looks good though :)

Thanks! Yes it is, right arm. I thought I wanted a sleeve or another one on the opposite side, but now I don't know. It's rough, for sure.

Have a safe trip! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom