• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
The History channel has gotten pretty weird. Shows about Aliens, Conspiracy theories about Hitler maybe escaping his bunker and going to South America. They may as well change it's name into the “Conspiracy” Channel if they keep making weird shows that are beginning to become far from historically accurate.

So I may be getting my first tattoo tonight? We will see! At the very least I should be able to map out a design.. I'm nervous, but so ready to do this.

Do you know what sort of design you would like and where?

Inside of my arm - originally wanted my right arm done but a cat gave me a decent scratch there today. I think I want a three eyed cat with little color, a space / watercolor thing. I sort of asked the artist to come up with something original, so even I will be surprised. I'm going with a friend and she's getting hers first because the artist is her sister, and I may not even have time for the outline. I should at least be able to give her a better idea of what I want. I really haven't settled on an idea, I've had several floating around for some time now.. What do you guys want?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Inside of my arm - originally wanted my right arm done but a cat gave me a decent scratch there today. I think I want a three eyed cat with little color, a space / watercolor thing. I sort of asked the artist to come up with something original, so even I will be surprised. I'm going with a friend and she's getting hers first because the artist is her sister, and I may not even have time for the outline. I should at least be able to give her a better idea of what I want. I really haven't settled on an idea, I've had several floating around for some time now.. What do you guys want?

I'll be getting an eye on my left ankle in black ink.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
So I bought me a white christmas tree. I didn't overdo thye decoration. Instead I hardly decorated it at all. The lamps and color of the tree already made up for it.

Nice ^^, White trees always look good, at least to me, my family don't do decorations anymore, maybe we will with the nephew... if we ever saw him but that's a moan for another day.

Biggest reason we don't do trees is our cats enjoy them far to much, namely knocking the ornaments onto peoples heads..... Woke up one christmas to hear yowling from the living room got down there to see two cats inside the tree staring out and the yowling cat on the top where the displaced angel once was..... Yea the cat had eaten the damned wings and halo then knocked it off and decided to claw the top of the tree to hell n back.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Nice ^^, White trees always look good, at least to me, my family don't do decorations anymore, maybe we will with the nephew... if we ever saw him but that's a moan for another day.

Biggest reason we don't do trees is our cats enjoy them far to much, namely knocking the ornaments onto peoples heads..... Woke up one christmas to hear yowling from the living room got down there to see two cats inside the tree staring out and the yowling cat on the top where the displaced angel once was..... Yea the cat had eaten the damned wings and halo then knocked it off and decided to claw the top of the tree to hell n back.
My sister has a cat and that's the reason why she doesn't decorate anything. I had a very small tree for years. But the tree was getting old and not that white anymore. So I sent it into retirement and bought myself a bigger tree. I don't expect anybody special for christmas except for my sister. My nephew does want me to come over and visit him a lot. He loves his aunt :P But besides of the tree I don't do decorations. I got a few tiny christmas houses but I don't know if I'm going to use them this year.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
My sister has a cat and that's the reason why she doesn't decorate anything. I had a very small tree for years. But the tree was getting old and not that white anymore. So I sent it into retirement and bought myself a bigger tree. I don't expect anybody special for christmas except for my sister. My nephew does want me to come over and visit him a lot. He loves his aunt :P But besides of the tree I don't do decorations. I got a few tiny christmas houses but I don't know if I'm going to use them this year.

Make a cake and put the house inside then when someone bites into say "YOU WIN HERES SOME MOAR CAIK". But no in all seriousness, why not put the houses around the base of the tree? Get some fake snow to go with it and it looks like a your tree grew out in the center of a town ^^. I always get sad when it's time to retire a tree, they normally last 5 years (without cat attacks) and it's like saying goodbye to 5 years of fond memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom