• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I finally finished my exams on Thursday so now I am free from Uni :)

I went out the last two nights with friends to Spawn Point Bar which was a lot of fun, last night we got home at about 1am and played Mario Kart: Drunk Driving which was all fun and games until the alcohol came back up. Tonight I'm headed to see the Pokemon Symphony at the Sydney Opera House, should be good if its anything like the Zelda one was.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Really down but I know I shouldn't be.

It's like I should be happy I have someone amazing and I'm not with that trash bag anymore but sometimes I still miss him and today I found out he moved away and he didn't even tell me. And he moved in with some girl which makes me even more mad because he said he wasn't interested in a relationship.

Sorry for the rant.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Really down but I know I shouldn't be.

It's like I should be happy I have someone amazing and I'm not with that trash bag anymore but sometimes I still miss him and today I found out he moved away and he didn't even tell me. And he moved in with some girl which makes me even more mad because he said he wasn't interested in a relationship.

Sorry for the rant.

Let it out. You are bound to be annoyed because at the end of the day a person you cared about deceived and lied to you.
Put a picture of his face on a punch bag or dart board and take you anger out on it.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Tomorrow is my last day working as an intern at the preschool. I already visited the center for adults with developmental disabilities, and it looks great, but I would also really wanna work at the hospice, so I called it today so I can have another option. On one hand the center for disabled adults is much closer to my house, but it requires even interns to be fingerprinted and drug-tested. So it's kinda like would I rather drive farther every day or spend $70 to get fingerprinted for something I'm only gonna be doing for 3 months?

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Tomorrow is my last day working as an intern at the preschool. I already visited the center for adults with developmental disabilities, and it looks great, but I would also really wanna work at the hospice, so I called it today so I can have another option. On one hand the center for disabled adults is much closer to my house, but it requires even interns to be fingerprinted and drug-tested. So it's kinda like would I rather drive farther every day or spend $70 to get fingerprinted for something I'm only gonna be doing for 3 months?
Will you spend more than 70 dollars more on gas going further? And would the convenience be worth it as well?

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I haven't been on in forever. Law school finals are coming, and I have very little free time. And the tiny bit of free time I do have is spent playing Fatal Frame (fantastic game).

I hope everyone here is doing well though. Don't know when I'll drop by again, but I wish everyone here a happy few weeks! For those of you getting Xenoblade X, I'll hopefully see you online after finals!

Cheers, everyone!

Oh, and for those of you proper football watchers, I hope you've been keeping note of how well Tottenham are doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom