• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Salem

SICK
Note to self:

DON'T TAKE A "QUICK" NAP EVER OR EVEN AT ALL YOU IDIOT!:)

Signed, me.

Last edited:

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
One was better
11.jpg

Dan

Just been speaking in the event chat about what we're doing for Christmas and to be honest, it's going to be huge. I'm pretty hype for ZD Christmas this year, probably going to be one of the best events zd has ever had.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Blech for the last fortnight i've been on and off ill, from mere sniffles to full out gutaches (and accordingly pukeathons) So i thought i was feeling great yesterday as in not feeling ill at all, woke up this morning and it felt like someones taken a sledge hammer to my gut and head.

How i hate winter, yet it's the only time of the year i enjoy.

My former boss called me yesterday to tell me how I should stop by on Thursday to bring back my stuff. I'm going today instead, since there's a high chance that if he's there on Thursday he won't be in today. Going back to that place still gives me an uneasy feeling though. I've got some history with the place, in case you can't tell.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
@Browen It basically got dropped due to lack of interest. Games weren't getting done part-way through a tournament and I believe there was little motivation to continue, on top of people starting to get busy around that time. In short, it was a large commitment to participate.

I remember back when ORAS came out, we did a small event that was like a spin on a crew battle. We had two teams of five players, each person had one of the Pokemon playable characters who they had to mirror match with the player on the other team under special rules on only the Pokemon stages. I wouldn't mind bringing back this sort of thing under different themes, as it is far less committal (only one set per person).

Signed up for my classes for the next semester: General Physics II: Electricity and Magnetism, Analytical Chemistry, Cognition and Memory, and Social Psychology Lab. The hard science classes have a total of seven and a half hours of lab. Adding social psychology to that, it comes out to over 10 hours of lab per week. Hey, at least I'll be doing a lot of hands-on activities. :P

This school year has been and will be pretty stacked, but it means I'll have a lighter senior year. Once I finish my psychology major next semester, I'll only have four more chemistry classes to space out across the two semesters of senior year for my chemistry major. That gives me some room to try out some random classes that seem fun or interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom