• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I don't see how DM posting that was any more egotistical than me posting that I got 99.3%. No need to start any argument or bickering over it though. Can we drop this please (everyone), I thought we were going to try and keep drama to a minimum.

And for the record, I have no plan to make DM staff.
It seemed that way to me, because it wasn't about a specific test, it sounded like he was saying "guess what everyone i get so many 100% grades", and I said
for the third time
that
i didnt think
he meant it
that way

christ almighty i cant say anything anymore without it being about my "side" being against him or some personal grudge.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
literally no one was heated over anything except me now because everyone is telling me I'm trying to start drama

Salem

SICK
12 hours of basically nonstop class, running on four hours of sleep. For those in school, how long are your long days?
I work for around 7 hours in the morning and then 3 hours in class in the evening, I should go to sleep immediately after I get back from class but I don't always do...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom