• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
What if we find out Zelda U is really a TP remake

200_s.gif

Mido

Version 1
You know, I want to pick up WWE 2K16 tomorrow, but then I realized how packed GameStop's going to be with Halo 5 rolling into the station as wel! This situation is quite the conundrum!

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Reminds me when I get perfect 100% scores on tests. Good job Jimmy.
I'm not sure if you meant it to, but this sounds incredibly egotistical. Was it really necessary to gloat about past test scores? I'm sure you didn't mean for it to come out that way, but I hope you can see how it can be viewed like that.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I'm not sure if you meant it to, but this sounds incredibly egotistical. Was it really necessary to gloat about past test scores? I'm sure you didn't mean for it to come out that way, but I hope you can see how it can be viewed like that.

Dude was just saying that it reminds him of getting perfect scores on his own tests, if anything he thought Jimmy did an excellent job on his test.

Why look for a hidden meaning or gloat in a comment on the internet you do that and you see maliciousness everywhere, if Jimmy sees it as egotistical i daresay he will call him out as is, i think Jimmy did a damn good job, it's tough getting above 80% for me on most tests so i think it was a good job.

Jamie

Dude was just saying that it reminds him of getting perfect scores on his own tests, if anything he thought Jimmy did an excellent job on his test.

Why look for a hidden meaning or gloat in a comment on the internet you do that and you see maliciousness everywhere, if Jimmy sees it as egotistical i daresay he will call him out as is, i think Jimmy did a damn good job, it's tough getting above 80% for me on most tests so i think it was a good job.
Because he could have easily said "good job, jimmy" without reflecting back to his perfect test scores. I'm not looking for a hidden meaning, that's how it read to me.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Because he could have easily said "good job, jimmy" without reflecting back to his perfect test scores. I'm not looking for a hidden meaning, that's how it read to me.

Fair enough ^^, i just stopped putting inflections on the comments for a while due to if i do that too much i see all sorts of ways those words coulda been said. In this case just let it be a comment with not strings attached.... Like a one night stand.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Wow. It does seem like a conversation about the quality of one's performance is inherently egotistical to some degree. Who Cares? At this point I've known Jimmy for a while and I really like and respect him, based off how I've seen him act. I simply intended to be relatable; though if others want to look for some deeper nefarious meaning, fine. I'm sure Jimmy, my intended audience, was able to figure out my intentions based off his personal experience and intellectual capacity. Anyway, this conversation seems totally unnecessary.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Wow. It does seem like a conversation about the quality of one's performance is inherently egotistical to some degree. Who Cares? At this point I've known Jimmy for a while and I really like and respect him, based off how I've seen him act. I simply intended to be relatable; though if others want to look for some deeper nefarious meaning, fine. I'm sure Jimmy, my intended audience, was able to figure out my intentions based off his personal experience and intellectual capacity. Anyway, this conversation seems totally unnecessary.
Why are you white knighting for Jimmy? It's not like you'll be rewarded with a staff position for it. Besides, Jimmy is a grown man that can fend for himself.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Why are you white knighting for Jimmy? It's not like you'll be rewarded with a staff position for it. Besides, Jimmy is a grown man that can fend for himself.

I assume you're trolling, but I'll take the bait yo. What do you mean by "white knighting"? If you're suggesting I am glossing over his human flaws I'd say that's conjecture. Did I have some secret plan to become staff (a position I've never applied for) when I thanked Locke after his resignation (when he no longer had power)? I suppose I cannot compliment other grown men.:sweat:

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Can you please keep your personal grudge with DARK MASTER out of here please? He was paying Jimmy a complement. They are on friendly terms and he would have no reason to gloat to him. Things here are supposed to be friendly. Let's not let something silly unfold by over-analyzing a simple complement.

Jamie

Conversation = 3 posts I suppose. Did you happen to miss when I said
I'm sure you didn't mean for it to come out that way, but I hope you can see how it can be viewed like that.
this?

Jamie

Can you please keep your personal grudge with DARK MASTER out of here please? He was paying Jimmy a complement. They are on friendly terms and he would have no reason to gloat to him. Things here are supposed to be friendly. Let's not let something silly unfold by over-analyzing a simple complement.
Literally has nothing to do with a grudge, I felt it came off that way and so I stated that, and I quite nicely said I'm sure he didn't mean for it to come off that way [to me].

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I don't see how DM posting that was any more egotistical than me posting that I got 99.3%. No need to start any argument or bickering over it though. Can we drop this please (everyone), I thought we were going to try and keep drama to a minimum.

And for the record, I have no plan to make DM staff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom