• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Really I've never heard of surgery for that and Ingrown nails run in my family, I just dig in with nail clippers and then rip it out. Hurts like hell but a few times it works well. Also it's caused by ill fitting shoes :P

I did this once. It happened because of my football boots (soccer cleats). They caused one of my nails to grow into my toe. It was horrible. There was blood, there was pus, there was pain. So I took some isopropyl alcohol, cotton balls, nail clippers, a pocket knife, and a ton of ibuprofen, and performed self-surgery. There was blood, there was pus, there was pain, but in the end, I fixed it.

Now, I am very careful to cut my toe nails regularly to avoid that.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Preschoolers are wild. On the playground today, one of the kids in my class was angry and yelling at another kid in the line to use the monkey bars. When I asked her what was wrong, she said "She cut in front of me! I'm going to cut her up and feed her to my dog!" This girl is four years old. Being an assistant teacher is an adventure.

Salem

SICK
Preschoolers are wild. On the playground today, one of the kids in my class was angry and yelling at another kid in the line to use the monkey bars. When I asked her what was wrong, she said "She cut in front of me! I'm going to cut her up and feed her to my dog!" This girl is four years old. Being an assistant teacher is an adventure.
What

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom