• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I bought a 4 disc DVD set of all 8 orginal Frankenstien movies made by Universal. Last night I finished all 8 movies. Each one was decent in their own way but my biggest problem was after Bride of Frankenstien the connected plots contradict themselves, you can tell that one Director and Producer didn't stay around for each movie. For example in Frankenstien meets the Wolf Man the Monster and the Wolf Man fight and the townspeople break a nearby Dam. In the movie following it, House of Frankenstien, The castle ruins are in a completely different town than in the previous movie. Just small inconsistencies can be noticed between movies, especially with House of Frankenstien and House of Dracula. At the end of House of Frankenstien The Wolf Man dies because he gets shot with a silver bullet, in the sequel, House of Dracula, the Wolf Man is somehow alive again.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
when you want to feel sorry for someone's ****ty situation but struggle to get much from the sympathy well because it's totally self-inflicted.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Of course my laptop decides to randomly shut itself off when I'm in the middle of writing a 2 page paper due tomorrow morning. It's already 2AM and I really don't want to restart it right now.

:deprezzed: :anger::anger:

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
first paper due tomorrow. i'm farther than i usually am at this point - i have an idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom