• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Night Owl

~Momentai
Can everyone please calm down and listen to what each other has to say. I get that everyone wants to see change and be a part of changing things, but constant shouting, violence, and agenda pushing isn't going to bring anything but pain to all involved.

There has to be a better way.

I guess I need to lay off current events for a while

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Really hoping all this crazy talk of something big going down next week (9-23-2015), just passes by and leaves people looking...well....crazy. So help me god if the pope comes to the white house and says aliens are among us, and that the rapture is happening I will give everyone who was right $1.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Dutch Public Transportation (NS) = =

I was travelling from Utrecht to Tilburg. For a distance of 4 km we travelled with the speed of a pedestrian. I saw a cow walking faster than our train. It felt like I was in a monorail of a children's theme park, it was almost hilarious.
Oh over here in Zeeland no train is riding this whole weekend. That sucks madly!

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
found a piece for the wargame i play sealed in box that has been out of production for thirty years.

too embarrassed to say what i spent on it.

not too embarrassed to buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom