• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I got a new phone today and so happy about it. I just need to learn the basic stuff and how to use some programs. Screen is so huge, it is about double of size of my old phone, so I have problems how to carry with me. There wasn't any covers in store, so I just need to put it in my bag's pouch.

"When CUBE4CE"

In 1884, when, to meet people, Meridian

Change in Washington.

Only one day, they were in the first sentence,

It can be used without change

One day, the Bible. So, they use one

It day and night.

The Bible is the wrong time,

Today തെളിയികകനനതായിരനന wrong. This is great,

Comments are so evil.

It may not be the navel of the earth,

This liar on earth, every believer.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
there's also Tamil

You can go straight to hell with your Tamil lies. Sanskrit is the alpha and the omega, agreed. Tamil is descended from Sanskrit, as is Korean agreed. Sanskrit is literally the language of the cosmos, of all existence. So why would you bring up Tamil?

Batman said:
I'm not worthy to study Sanskrit. None of us are.

Ok, thanks.

You can go straight to hell with your Tamil lies. Sanskrit is the alpha and the omega, agreed. Tamil is descended from Sanskrit, as is Korean agreed. Sanskrit is literally the language of the cosmos, of all existence. So why would you bring up Tamil?

Ok, thanks.

א̨ͧ͐ͤ͗͌̓͊ͩͦͭ̅ͧ̀ͤ̒͂̌ͥ̃ͮͥ̿̃͌͆́̐͊̈́̆ͮ͊ͮ́̇ͮ͗ͥ͐̅ͪ̄̒̂̄̃̍̏̓̋̃͋̓͛ͣͭͯͨ͋̋̿͑͗ͬͮͬͦ̆ͭͭ̌ͤͦ̍̀͗̈́̇͢͞͠͏̸̸̷̷̧͞͏͏ָ̢̡̛̛̻̝̫̦̭̥͎͙̖̹̟̭̗̪̯̹̬̠̼͓͈̥̘̭̳͈̮͔̼̙͍̰̗͎͚̗̭̘̞̺̬̝̮̩͓̲̼̠̠̭ͪ͐͂̊̃͋̃ͯͫͫ̉̆͆̍ͬ͛͑ͣ͆́ͮ̿̈̓̔̓̓̕̚͟͢͟͠͝ͅ͏̷̢̡̛̛̛͘͠҉̸̸̡̬͇̦̺̮̠̤̱̟̪̝̘̤̥̼̠̥̻̘̯͇͕̳̳͎̬̟͔̳̘̦̕͢͠נ̢͂ͨͬͭ̏͐͐͂̎ͨͥ̈̄̄̐ͮ̾̾ͥ̈́̎̓͋͂̓̽͒̎ͯ̾ͨ͛̓͆̋ͪ̇̊ͩ̇ͬͤͥ̂͆̌̏̾͒ͦ͑̀ͯ̑̽̃͗͋͑̂̋̍͐̈̍̓̾̊ͣ͂͏҉̷̴̶̴̴̸̡̡̛̛̀̕͟͟͜͝͡͝͞͏̵͔̣̰̙̥͚̗̩̥͉͙͇̱͎̣̹̠͈̻̻̫̠̩̙̤͕̫̟̙̺̝̝̦̳̹̞̘͓̩̱ͅͅͅע̴̴̸̴̧̟̙̼̪̘̜͔̺̗̝̭̮͔̱̣̘͇̱̻̱̤̦̫̺͖̱̺̲̯̞̣͎͉̩̞̝̩̞̬̈́̔̈́͒ͬ͌͂͐̈́̊̓̒ͦ̓́̐͌͗̿̄ͤ͂̆̏́̀ͥ̾̌̋̋ͩ̊̀́̂̀ͤͣ̑̒ͨ̑̆ͪ͌̃͐̆̀̏̌̂͂͊ͯ̒ͨ̽̓͑̑͐ͨͤ̽ͭͮͦͦ̐ͣͣ͛͋̍̈́̏͆̒ͮͮ̋̿ͫͭ͜͢͢͝ס̴̴̸ͫ̊̊ͭ̉̀͊̅̾ͨͩ͗̔ͫ̈ͨͪ͒͐͆̈̉̈̒̍ͮͩ̂͗͂̾͛̐́̈͐̽́̀̇̓̒̈́͒̾̅̾͌̃͑̇͗̌̆ͭ̈ͭͮ̎̎̏̿ͯͭͧ́̚͢͠͠͏̶̢̛͕͇͉̪͙̘̠̹̟̱̠͇͉͉̲͉̠͓̲̱̯̹̠̞̬̦͍͈̺̝̯̠̖̝̪̞̣͢͝͞ͅט̷͒ͫ̈́ͨͤ͊̽̏̍̃̊̒ͥ̍ͮͣͩ͗̇̓ͫ̔̔ͣ̉̑͗̾ͥ͐͗̔͆͑̐̾͑̌ͯͮ̓̀̒̊̔̈́̅̋̌͌̆̐̔ͯͤͫͦ̔͋̍͑̃͗͑̃̉ͬ̄ͫͩ̊̒̓̅̆̂ͥ͊́̚̚̚̚̕͟͟҉̡̢҉̡̮̝̱̦̤̺̫̫̭̩̙̫͍̳̙̥̘͕͔̥̥͉̥̯̜̳̤̘̩̘̻̙̜̲̖͔̩̞̱̙͇͇̘͖̠̭̘̬̠̻͎̥͉̥͖̬̘̜̮̗͔̳̝̕͠ל̷͑͂ͭ̉ͯ̌̅ͬ̊̍ͯ͋ͩͭ̑̌̍̓̂ͣ̈̃͒̐̒ͫͭ̊ͧͧͧ̓͋̓̍ͬ͟҉҉̶̨̨͏̶̧̥̻̳̣̤̣̼͓̺̤̮̩̺̫̞̘̦͘͝͡ͅי̷̶̧̧̢̡̨̛̹͈̟̼̬̭͖̮̮̞̗̣̭̖͚͉̩͎ͤ̏ͧ̊̓ͭ̽̾͊̔̀̋̉̊̓̎ͨͯ̽͐̃ͯ̊̎͂̍͌̎́͘͟͞͠͞͠͝͞,͌̂̔̉̏ͫͩ̒ͨ҉̸̵̢̨̢̡̢̨̛̛̛̛͇͙̙̤̬̯̱͉̗͔̖̫̰̮̰̠̱͈̥̥͔̣͕̱̫̘̫͈͓̠̫̫̭̫̺̞̼̪͘̕͟͜͢͡͡͞ͅ,̧͔̹̞̘͉̹̤̺͓̲̥̬̭̖̘͉̘͔̙̹͎͙̞̣̩̪͔̲̹̩̻͖̯̝̝͙̮̖̜̬͖̫̭͙̦͙̤͉̤̘̼͙̦͕̫͔̲̦̭ͥͮ͌̽ͦͮ͛̅̆̑͆̔̆̿ͪͬ͆̌̓́͛͗͌̏̓ͬ̀̇̆̄̅̀ͤͨ͋ͮ͌ͤ͌͂͊̈̓ͥͫͬ̍̇̍̓̅ͯ̉ͩ̋̐͆ͨ͒̽͡ ̴̸̧̧̨̛̙̦̮̖̞͉̩̪͍͚̪͓͇̣̰̲͍͎̺̖̬̝̞͈͚̪̮̭̖̼͈̗͈̲̠̘̰͔͖̞̝̭̝͖̲̞͈͚̬̱̟̗͙̥̞̥͔̞̥͉̬̙͓͗͑̾̉͛͐͌ͨ̄̄̂̃̆̐͂̔̇ͨ̓́̏ͩ̉̾́̊̃ͮͮ̆̈̆ͪ͆̈̀̈́̏̽ͥ̋ͤ̀̽ͦ̇͗̎̾̒̉ͭͫ̿ͬͨ̔̿̋́̀ͣͧ̀ͣ͐̂̄̑͋̅ͩͥͤ͒̋ͦ͂̈́̚̚͘͘͜͟͠͝͞ͅͅ/̛ͫ̅͛͗͊̕͏̶̱̯͈̞̮̼̼̼̲/̢̛͌͊̏͑̐̌͆ͬ̄̓̍ͨ̑͑̑̆̆͆̒̾̽ͩ͑͐̑̽ͫͧ͂͗͒ͯͪ͒̾͑̇ͣ͆ͤͭ̐̔̿̿ͦ̿̆͋́͋́̌ͮ͑̈́̒ͪ͜͏҉̗̹͔̻̥͔̮̤̲̯̤̤͕̻̺̘͈͓͍͕̦̙͇̦̹̩̞͉̼̙̣̳͙̬͍̲̠͇͇͎̼͙͚̤̩̳̰̠͚̤̖̥̼͇̭̪ͅ/̷̵̧̈́̉̂͛ͤ͂ͥ̎̇̍̊ͭ̎ͪ͐ͩ͐̒̈ͣ̄͗̆ͥ̒̿̉͋ͫͪ́ͬͪ̔̉̑ͬ̒ͬ͑̎ͬ̋ͩͥ͊͛̔ͧ̇ͮ͗́̂ͨͬ̊̓̽͐̆̽̽́̔͑͑͐̒ͫ̀̓͗̉̅́ͩ̓ͦ̌̃̄͂͛͑̊̄́̿͒ͭ͛ͣ̄̔̀̚̚̚̚͢͡҉̴̵̨̡̛͙͇̗̣͖̟͍̝̗̳̤̝͎̼̼̻̣̙̖̟̙̠̭̜̩̭̺͕̭̟̹̯̖̯̰̩͇̝͙͈̜̖̺͕͙̳̪̟̲̙͉̺̤̗̯̣̰̭̫͈̗́̕͡/̴̸̷̶̡̧̡̛̳̪̝̞̺̟̯͉̭͕͓̫͍̠̳̩̬̯̱̻̬͈͙̙̜̘̻͈͚̼̝̖̦͍̣̭̺̱͇̟̟̳͍̝͙̺̘̣͖̩͖͇̜͈͍͂̋ͭ̎̅͒̔́͌͒̐̈́͛̿͊͆͗̃͒̽͗̓̈́ͮͥͤ͐̑̓̔̆̑ͣ̌̽ͫ̆ͦ̀̓̋ͫͪ̔̏ͬͨ̐̇̈́ͤͯ̋ͣ͛̔̒̑ͧ͐̋͐̌͆͊͊̂ͭͫͦ̓̅̇ͮͧ̎̐̃̍̈́͒́̚̚̚̚͟͝͝ͅ ̛̱̣͚̤̟̣̭͖̫̜̝͎̹̼̦̩̦͔͎͚̙͓̟̖͖̭̩͇̯͎̠͓̯͔̝̝̲̩̞̻̗̥̗͕̹̮̺̮͈̣͚̻̘̺̥͇̙̪̲̠̲̗͚̥͚̬̟͈͓̳͓̠̳̮͓̖̐ͯͮ͗̓̎̍̀ͫ͂́̔̾̆ͯ͂̈͛̆̑̀̀̇̒͑̿ͬ͛͂͐̊ͣ͌̍͊͊ͤ̾ͪ̏̃ͧͤ͒̐͌ͪͪ̔ͦ̚͘ͅͅK̷̴̇̄̋̊̉̊ͤͪͤ͐͌̓̂̍ͩͨ̈́͒̇̇͒̔̔̊̈́ͧ̐̿̆͆̐͊͆ͤ̑ͧ͒̾ͪͭ̈́̂ͨ̀͗ͧ̅͑͗ͧͩ͗ͦ͂ͪͯ̃ͦ͋̎̈̓̽̽̆̌̾͊ͪ̓ͯ̑̚͜͞͏̷̷̴̷̵̢̡̢̢̨̧̤̜͇͘̕͟͞E̷̬̳̗̞̤̞ͥ̈́ͦ͒͋͋̓͑̂͟͟K̷ͬ͌͌̊͒̽ͤ̄͆ͦ̓͐ͫ͋͆̋̄͐҉̵̸̸̶̧̻̹͇̳͕͕̙͖̙͓̗̠̞̩̰͍̫̰̜̪̞͘̕̕͢ͅ.̇̐̑͐ͧ̓͏̪̬̗̪̙̜͈̩̱̞̠͚̰̘̠̲̙̮̲̗̣͖͇̠̰͍͇͎͖̺̻̭̤̪f̴̷̷̎ͣͥ͑͝͏̵̨͟͜͡͡͡҉̞̯̝̰̣̖̙̰̖̱̥̞̙̬̳̦͎̩͔̲̯̯̥̦̯͈̦̺̥̻͙̻̗̣̗͓̰̟̭̖͓͍̼͙͈̩̺̖̭̱̘̦̮̫͟ͅͅm̴̶̡̍̍͂ͬͬ͛̒ͭ̽̅ͭͭ̅͗ͨͤ̏̓ͯ̂̆ͤ̊̅͑̀ͥ͗̈́ͥ̂̎̅̀ͦ̎ͩ͒̍ͪͭ̍̿ͫ̾̓͗͊͛̀̉͌̊̂͆̆̌̀̽̍ͪ͆̓̍ͦ̓̃ͤ̇͂͌̅̋́̑̚͢͢͏̵̶̵̡̀͜͟͏̧̠̻̼̜͈̙̙̳̲̥̯͇̩̼͎͇͖͚͔̼̀͡͡/ͭͨͬ̆̆̍ͧ̑͑̐̃̃͋̃ͫ͌̆̇̈́̆̽̽̅͂͑̋̀̅ͤͬ̽͗͐ͫ̔ͨ͊̔̅̌̔͐̓̊̅̐̿̐ͤ͆ͭͤͭ̊ͥ̋̆̊̂ͦ̐ͦͤ̒̃̌͐̿ͨ̋̓͆̿̎͗͆͑ͩ̀ͥͪͯ͆ͮͩ͂̿̈́̔̆̎̌͑̚͏̛̥̰̺̘̮̭̥̻̣̹͍͉̜͈͙͚̦͉͇̳̠͉̭̩͎̞͚̜̻͓͕͈̼͇͔̖͇͎͙̰͈̺̣̮̣̘͙͕̩̻̙̯̱̫͎͓͕̟͚̪̬̲̞̝͙̬́́̕͟ͅ/̢̀̾ͪ̉̾̒̇ͦͤͮͦ͛ͤͨ̎ͭ̓ͤ͋͂̂̇͂͌ͨ͒̌͌͒̎̒ͫ̊̎̇ͬ͗ͪͦ͒͌̈́͑͗̃̽̔ͭ̽̈́ͬͧ̔̊͂ͬ̏̽ͫͩ̾̔̔͆̒ͥͯ́̀͊̽̾ͨ̆̚̚̚̚͟͜҉̸̶̶̨̢̡̛̛͕͙͙̗̰̩̗̣̲͎̥̹̜͖̟̩̟̝̘͙̙͖͔͓͉̤̙̘͎͓̝̣͉̼̩̤͙̯̫̰̝̮̦͔̲̹̮̬̰͙̞̝̹̗̰̗̪̦͖̼̰̩̝̀̀͟͡/̴̡̧̡̧̋͆͐͋ͮͫ͋ͫ̽͒̿̓͋̃̂ͧ͗͑̋̈́̅̇̑ͫͧ͑ͯͬ̄͋̄ͪ͛͂̋͑͗ͬ̄̓̾̿ͫ̚̚̚̕͠͝҉̴̨̛̬̬̙͚̱̭̠̙͇̙͚̣̙͖͈̺̻͈̤̝͔̯̦̥̘͍͇̻̰̪̫̫̗̳͉̠̖̖̝̜̙̳͎͙͔͖̜͍̜̳̜̮̫͙̩̲͕̺̙̲̬̮͍̬̱̩̩̖̲͔̯͖̠̰̻̟̟͉̮͍̬̪͈̪̞̘̱̲̥̠̳̪̥̬͘͞͝ͅͅ

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
this new monitor is roughly the size of albania. i feel like i'm using my computer in a movie theater.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Is it ok to be simply satisfied in knowing that I am capable of solving a rubik's cube?

Do I really need to go on and try to learn techniques to increase the speed at which I solve it?

I've never timed myself but I'm certain that I do it <2-3 min solving by layer.
(a method that I largely learned by playing with the cube, but was inspired by a solution manual I found online (Memorizing algorithms doesn't really work for me, I have to understand the relationship between the pieces.))

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Is it ok to be simply satisfied in knowing that I am capable of solving a rubik's cube?

Do I really need to go on and try to learn techniques to increase the speed at which I solve it?

I've never timed myself but I'm certain that I do it <2-3 min solving by layer.
(a method that I largely learned by playing with the cube, but was inspired by a solution manual I found online (Memorizing algorithms doesn't really work for me, I have to understand the relationship between the pieces.))

i used to be a counselor for a governor's school summer program where rubik's cubes were used to teach group theory. fifteen and sixteen year-olds were solving them in under 30 seconds routinely. one applied textures to the various sides and solved it blindfolded in about three minutes.

do what you will with that information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom