• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
It's funny how two weeks into the semester, there is already a class-wide consensus that we do not like three individuals in our class. They are the biggest brown-nosers ever, among other things. I've never seen a group of 80 people come down in unison in their dislike of someone so quickly.

That's talent.

my company has a policy of year-round "summer Fridays" of working from home and taking the afternoon off. in my year here, I'm solidly convinced that most people take this to mean "don't work on Friday, at all". have an issue on a friday? good luck, no one is in the office, and no one is going to answer your email.

really bugs me. tbh I think about 90% of this has to do with us having a monopoly in the industry, though.

does my phone think its funny or something

31f4a1c324.png

i think it does

a8523cc219.png

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
my company has a policy of year-round "summer Fridays" of working from home and taking the afternoon off. in my year here, I'm solidly convinced that most people take this to mean "don't work on Friday, at all". have an issue on a friday? good luck, no one is in the office, and no one is going to answer your email.

really bugs me. tbh I think about 90% of this has to do with us having a monopoly in the industry, though.

This is one of those times your profile picture is really accurate.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I was getting a bit tubby myself and then I injected myself with AIDS extracted from these very forums. I'll die soon, but at least I'll die shredded.
I have heard HIV is good also for a more delayed result.

this forum only trades in degenerate strains of cancer and Ebola. I'm afraid you were sold counterfeit product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom