• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
This semester might turn out to be the most fun for me in all of my college career. I'm taking two classes that are really interesting (Ethics and Interviewing/Counseling Skills) and my instructors for those classes are people I've had previously and they're really awesome. This semester will also likely be the most work so far, though, since I also have my 200 hours of internship to do on top of those two classes.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
You actually forget how much you hate someone until they do something and remind you why you hated them so much in the first place.
What to buy next? My sister got a wii U I bought for her and mario 3D world. Now I want to buy Yoshi's Woolly World :P

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I chose a bad time to visit Vancouver. I experienced one of the most damaging wind storms to hit the region in modern times.

Trees are down all over the place, over 400,000 people are without power (my sister's place, luckily, is not included in this), and one of the LRT trains was severely damaged after it got hit by a branch, and part of the LRT is closed because a tree fell on it. Even Canada's largest flag was ripped right off it's flagpole. I look outside and see trees on the ground, the nearby park is littered with branches and leaves, bus line ups are longer than I've ever seen them. I knew it was really windy this morning but holy ****, never expected that it was this bad.

EDIT: I just looked ouside and saw a small tree leaning on somebody's house. Doesn't look like there's any noticeable damage though.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
No words can write down how mad and furious I am. My own bloody nice came to visit my oldest sister not even two weeks ago and neither one of them told me about it. I'm her damn bloody aunt too and live not even 15 minutes (by car) away from my oldest sister, but none of them decided to visit me. I gave both of them an earful. So much for family. Geesh, I'm blesses with disgusting family members. I wish I could exchange them all. This is the second time already they both ignored me. I told them both they can go to hell and stay there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom