• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
No. I mean is there any truth to the claim? According to most people I know in Collage accusations of being sexually assaulted happen all the time, and almost every week - was it a serious assualt, or was it some fictional rumor that is getting spread around? It sounds to me like almost every sexual assault happens at a freaking collage, it almost sounds to me like collages are harboring rapists almost, like every male in collage is a rapist. It just happens way too often, there are bound to be some fake claims made to just create drama.

it's an official report released by campus police, dispersed through official channels. current research puts the average false claims of sexual assault on university campuses at around 6%. to put it another way, about 95% of reported cases are not falsified. based on that figure, wouldn't you consider any claim of sexual assault worthy of investigation?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
it's an official report released by campus police, dispersed through official channels. current research puts the average false claims of sexual assault on university campuses at around 6%. to put it another way, about 95% of reported cases are not falsified. based on that figure, wouldn't you consider any claim of sexual assault worthy of investigation?
Definitely, I'm not saying that it shouldn't be investigated - I'm just saying I wouldn't buy into it completely unless the campus police reports it.

Anyway, it's terrible. Does your collage even have those sexual assault awareness things that students can attend? Is it a mandatory thing, because maybe it's time all collages made it mandatory? I swear I hear more reports of rape coming from collages. Wtf is wrong with collage male students between the ages of 18 and 25. I mean I'm not saying they all go out raping people, but odds are out of every ten male students in that age range atleast 2 have or will rape someone.

Last edited:

Salem

SICK
I made a reddit post that reached the front page of the subreddit I frequent, in fact it reached 4th, not counting the pinned post.

Curmudgeon

tfw you want to argue something with the prof but you know it's going to take a half hour to sort out and the rest of the class is going to sit there and wish you were dead so you just stop talking and be wrong.

hi, yes. i know how the game is played. that's why i stopped talking.
tumblr_nsc1h3pXoy1rqbl96o1_1280.jpg

KEK

Curmudgeon

we should probably just have Scrapper set to automatically respond to any replies to this thread with

:melee::melee::melee::melee::melee::melee::melee::melee::melee::melee::melee::melee::melee::melee::melee::melee::melee::melee::melee::melee::melee::melee::melee:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Leave it to my family to have a family reunion at a chicken farm.

In other news, I discovered that there's is actually a really popular organic egg company in my family and it was actually the first organic chicken farm in the country. My family is cooler than I thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom