• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Xa

The Phoenix reborn
I am sort of excited for later on. Gonna find out if I get a new game or not.

8c5a6398cc.png

Sheik

:the:
The couple who recently moved in next door have chickens. Whenever I go outside I just see a bunch of chickens all chickening around in their backyard.

It's pretty neat.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
we made it all the way to the first weekend before the first reported sexual assault on campus.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
you're going to have to spell this one out for me because it looks like you're saying "oh well" to someone getting raped.
No. I mean is there any truth to the claim? According to most people I know in Collage accusations of being sexually assaulted happen all the time, and almost every week - was it a serious assualt, or was it some fictional rumor that is getting spread around? It sounds to me like almost every sexual assault happens at a freaking collage, it almost sounds to me like collages are harboring rapists almost, like every male in collage is a rapist. It just happens way too often, there are bound to be some fake claims made to just create drama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom