• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
480724cdf3.png
https://niceme.me/

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Progress being made on the uni shopping front today :) only a few small things left to get. Purposely trying to be organised so I don't have any panics when it comes to moving. Now just to enlist somebody with a car

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Prof was disarmingly nice today. I think he wants to lull the new master's students into a false sense of security before he rips their spines out during discussion next week. He purposely put the hardest reading on the syllabus first. I anticipate tears.

2 hours of sleep last night, now 2 am here and have to get up at 5

idk if I should even bother sleeping at this point. after a certain point, it feels worse to sleep for a couple hours than to just power through. did that last night, and I was like a sitting corpse in my 9 am meeting, dead-eyed and staring into nothingness.

I sometimes wish that I was born 30 years earlier. Everything I say, do, and think are obsolete and outdated. Conversely, I happen to get along well with those who are of the same age group as my parents. It has gotten to the point where being called "handsome" by elder ladies has gotten mundane, and yet I have not a girlfriend.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Just came back to the flat after spending a couple of weeks at my parents' place. I look through the freezer to see what I have and I spot a carton of ice cream and I get unsure whether it's mine or not. I tend to ask my flatmates/tenants to keep their stuff in separate bags so I don't accidentally take something that's theirs believing it's mine, but since the ice cream isn't in a bag I ask one of my flatmates to make sure, and his response was:

"Do you really not remember what you have in here?"

Um, I've had this freezer for about three years, and I just came back from a holiday, of course I have no clue what's in it and what isn't. I often find myself either thinking I have something in there when I don't, or buying something and then finding out later that I already had plenty of that particular item.

Shortly put, there is a reason I tell him and my other flatmate/tenant to keep their stuff in a separate bag, because otherwise someone is going to take someone else's food without realizing it.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold
And she's buying a Stairway to Heaven
When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Ooh, ooh, and she's buying a Stairway to Heaven

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom