• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
there's this spider that outside of my apartment that's about a half centimeter across. every night it builds a web in the space between the guard rail of my floor's exterior landing and the next landing up... which is about four meters. it's a seriously impressive piece of engineering.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
there's this spider that outside of my apartment that's about a half centimeter across. every night it builds a web in the space between the guard rail of my floor's exterior landing and the next landing up... which is about four meters. it's a seriously impressive piece of engineering.

Spiders are fbloody awesome, both terrifying and amazing, if you were to make a rope from the thread of a golden orb weaver it would be stronger than a steel rop the same thickness.

Spiders can take less than 4 hours to rebuild a web depending on the span of it.

I think cheating on your partner is disgustingly low, but... I find what the Ashley Madison hackers did even more morally reprehensible. Yeah, they're scumbags, but that doesn't give you a free pass to ruin thousands of people's lives. It's one thing to alert spouses that they're being cheated on; it's another thing altogether to publicly disseminate that information over the web.

You might say that the cheaters were asking for it, but... it doesn't just affect the cheaters. What about the spouses and kids? They're victims, too. Talk about humiliating to have your family's dirty laundry thrown out for everyone in the entire world to see, literally.

480724cdf3.png

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom