• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I've apparently been signed up to play PROPER football on Sunday. I can't stress enough how far I am from even being in physical shape to step on the pitch, much less the fact that I haven't been on an organized squad since the 80s. Apparently some people on the other teams PLAYED PROFESSIONALLY IN EUROPE. My heart is going to explode.

Dan

I've apparently been signed up to play PROPER football on Sunday. I can't stress enough how far I am from even being in physical shape to step on the pitch, much less the fact that I haven't been on an organized squad since the 80s. Apparently some people on the other teams PLAYED PROFESSIONALLY IN EUROPE. My heart is going to explode.

Fear not Curmudgeon, playing well at PROPER football is only a small factor most players over here rarely worry about. Playing PROPER football is more about the chants, war cries and taking your shirt off and hugging other men, practice these three and you'll be a pro before you know it.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
A few tattoos I think I'm planning to get when I have money:
#1- Jack's chain wrist tattoos from BioShock 1:
YIWti.png

I want these partially as an homage to my favorite game series and how much it means to me (which is A LOT) and partially because the chains (I may modify the design so the chains look broken rather than whole) will cover some old scars and if I do decide to go for the broken chain design it'll really symbolize how much of an independent person I am, my individual freedom, how my ultimate goal is freedom for everyone (ie. breaking the chains) and that I'm not really tied down by the chains of my past anymore (covering the scars etc). I'm very much my own person and it would mean a lot to me.

#2:
54f85621f5.jpg

i just threw this together in photoshop so I could get a visual, haven't settled on a font or anything but yeah. this one's elizabeth's bird symbol from BioShock Infinite, again, really important to me. elizabeth as a character is a big deal for me. I figure if this was to go anywhere it'd be on my back/shoulder or maybe ribs. the quote is also from bioshock infinite (noticing a pattern?) and I guess it represents that life will always go on for me. i'm always gonna live despite the odds, ya feel? i mean, i already have, hence the "lived" part. and yeah.

#3:
Gogh,_Vincent_van_1853-1890_Signature.jpg

vincent van gogh's signature, likely on my ankle. he's my favorite painter for a number of reasons both personal and also just because i really like his style and i'd love to get some of his artwork on me but i don't know if i want any colored/complex tattoos, I prefer minimalism.

it could also be a reference to the fact that i am clearly a work of art

anyway yeah I wanted to organize my thoughts on this somewhere so here we are. not sure if my parents will be on board or if i'm even ready to get any of these yet, but I really want to. we'll see.

#NoRagrets

I have a folder on my laptop full of photos and pictures for ideas for tattoos :)

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
My dog creeps me out sometimes. Last evenging, I came from shower and while I was changing my clothes, my dog just sat and stared me in front of my room's door. He just stared me whole evening and night, which was kinda odd.

Djinn

and Tonic
Ran through facebook looking for people I went to school with years ago. And I keep hoping to find someone who's life sucks, Somehow this is supposed to make me feel better if I can find someone doing worse somehow. And that is a pretty awful thing to want to do. And it keeps messing with me, a lot but I'm still doing it. No matter what I do I know I am never going to like what I find.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Ran through facebook looking for people I went to school with years ago. And I keep hoping to find someone who's life sucks, Somehow this is supposed to make me feel better if I can find someone doing worse somehow. And that is a pretty awful thing to want to do. And it keeps messing with me, a lot but I'm still doing it. No matter what I do I know I am never going to like what I find.
Hey! Stay the heck out of my life, sucker! Oh wait...we never went to the same school XD

Djinn

and Tonic
Hey! Stay the heck out of my life, sucker! Oh wait...we never went to the same school XD
Nah, something just really rattled me last night and it is taking me a while to get over it tbh.

Then the dawning realization that doing dumb things in an attempt to feel better about myself is incredibly childish. I think I am just not "busy" enough these days to the point of having annoying things on my mind get to me a little too hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom