• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sulfur16

☣ Diplomat ☣
Minecraft is fun, try some modpacks i can guarantee you that you won't sleep, day or night, those things eat the hours up like nobodies business
Oh believe me, I've been getting into the pokemon mod and other insignificant mods, I still enjoy servers better.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Oh believe me, I've been getting into the pokemon mod and other insignificant mods, I still enjoy servers better.
Try some Feed the Beast Modpacks. Or Curse Launcher they are one and the same really ^^.

Have you played Dwarves Vs Zombies? Also this might be better conducted in SB?

Sulfur16

☣ Diplomat ☣
Try the first Movie it's the best of the three by all accounts, i don't see it myself i like all three equally.
Believe me I tried to get into it, my friends were really into it, although it's just not my thing. I like Star Wars Series and other geeky things.

Sulfur16

☣ Diplomat ☣
Try some Feed the Beast Modpacks. Or Curse Launcher they are one and the same really ^^.

Have you played Dwarves Vs Zombies? Also this might be better conducted in SB?
No, I haven't done those yet, I'm merely getting into mods, and no I think I am going to try to go asleep again.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Original by far.

Good ^^ I do like the original trilogy but without you know all those crappy romance bits. ^^

But yea try Curse Launcher in all seriousness, those Mod packs are really well done and you can generally learn what you need to do easily. Also beware of the Modpack maker by the name of jadedcat. She is pure evil

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I got photokeratitis last night. Probably the most painful experience I've ever had. It's almost been 12 hours and my eyes are still burning, but at least now I can open them.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I might be able to get a transfer to another store and keep my job while I study. It doesn't seem so bad if I don't have to do that all the time so I guess this is a good thing.

Oh god you don't want that, you will get pressure from one side or the other to commit more time than you have to them. The Job side will complain and eventually look for a way to fire you. That and you'd have to move to Part time to keep working and studying.

Plus studying is really gonna screw you come test time and you are working. Can't give yourself wholly to one or the other.... but then i'm told women are better at multitasking than men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom