• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Not really. I don't like to give details about my life out. But it just feels like everything that makes me well me is being worn away a bit at a time, i've lost interest in things i once enjoyed and i haven't found anything new to interest me. Nothing appeals to me and everything feels something is missing. I am at odds with my family all the time and i seek isolation more n more.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Not really. I don't like to give details about my life out. But it just feels like everything that makes me well me is being worn away a bit at a time, i've lost interest in things i once enjoyed and i haven't found anything new to interest me. Nothing appeals to me and everything feels something is missing. I am at odds with my family all the time and i seek isolation more n more.
Maybe you need to travel around, away from your family and find yourself. Get to know yourself by trying new things and find that missing something.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Maybe you need to travel around, away from your family and find yourself. Get to know yourself by trying new things and find that missing something.

I can't really i have obligations to my family, and i seem to be the only child of three who gives a damn about the parents so unless i became as callous as my elder brother or as sly and vindictive as my sister i see no way out of obligations.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
I can't really i have obligations to my family, and i seem to be the only child of three who gives a damn about the parents so unless i became as callous as my elder brother or as sly and vindictive as my sister i see no way out of obligations.
I understand that, but there's nothing wrong with thinking about yourself sometimes. Everybody needs a break every now and then. So don't be down on yourself for feeling that way. Your only human.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
These really scream symptoms of depression. Losing interest in things that usually interest you and not finding any enjoyment in anything is a huge, huge indicator of depression. Not certain that you have it, obviously other symptoms should be present but seeing other things you've said around the board, I do think you show a lot of symptoms and I think you should possibly go see someone.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
These really scream symptoms of depression. Losing interest in things that usually interest you and not finding any enjoyment in anything is a huge, huge indicator of depression. Not certain that you have it, obviously other symptoms should be present but seeing other things you've said around the board, I do think you show a lot of symptoms and I think you should possibly go see someone.

God no i can't do that, and i mean that literally, my older brother pulled the depression card to stop working, he's now on ESA (british sick leave) and from what i've seen he's as happy as could be.

So no i can't see someone, i think it would break my parents to think they've failed that badly to support me, they already feel like that thanks to that asshole i call a brother.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
God no i can't do that, and i mean that literally, my older brother pulled the depression card to stop working, he's now on ESA (british sick leave) and from what i've seen he's as happy as could be.

So no i can't see someone, i think it would break my parents to think they've failed that badly to support me, they already feel like that thanks to that asshole i call a brother.
Depression is clinical, it's not anyone's fault, it's an imbalance of chemicals. Unfortunately I can't give you much advice that would be even close to that of a medical professional.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Yea i know i should go see someone unfortuneately i distrust the medical profession here intensely, all i see them act like cavemen with clubs. "ook me know no what wrong with you UG me prescribe medicine" *wacks person on head with club* ug medicine given.

For me family comes first, i don't want these issues i'd rather do some good for my family instead of being baggage.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Yea i know i should go see someone unfortuneately i distrust the medical profession here intensely, all i see them act like cavemen with clubs. "ook me know no what wrong with you UG me prescribe medicine" *wacks person on head with club* ug medicine given.

For me family comes first, i don't want these issues i'd rather do some good for my family instead of being baggage.

Not trying to help yourself is what would cause you to become baggage to your family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom