• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I wonder if the Sims 4 shaped up to be good.

I used to be a really avid Sims player, from the very first vanilla game, but after my gaming laptop died last spring, I haven't touched the series in well over a year and missed out on 4 entirely. I played briefly once on my brother's computer, and it felt like a hollow version of 3, without the rest of the neighborhood growing old with you (which, imo, was the best part of 3). I've heard 4 was met with a lot of criticism by the fanbase and that EA was working on changes, but... not sure what they entailed of or if they made much of a difference.

Honestly, though, 4 or otherwise, I think the series lost a lot of its zany charm after Will Wright left. '90s Maxis games were uniquely weird. in a fantastic way. but weird.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
prof put the syllabus online for my American history reading colloquium today. he is unmerciful and terrifying. i now know what it is like to stare directly into the open maw of hell itself.

he's also on my committee. i'm going to die.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I did some training with my unit today. Had to run around with gear, and deal with combat casualties. My partner was a 20 year-old kid. I was able to outrun him. Makes me feel good in my old age to know I can still outpace these young 'uns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom