• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
HOW MANY SPIDERS ARE IN MY DAMN HOUSE!!!??

Those spiders coulda been men once you know... that and the news paper.

Could advice is spider repellant/mock orange those eight legged monstrosities with webby butts can't handle it, and as a last precaution burn their webs.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Had to race my mum down to the Emergency department at my local hospital last night. God they make you wait for hours there, they really need more funding and/or doctors. They think it's kidney stones which are from what I saw, clearly very painful.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
#neverforget

hBEvgpr.png

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
My Collaborative Business Processes class looks interesting. We have to (with some help from representatives from Microsoft and the Australian Federal Police) come up with solutions that can prevent and reduce fraud and (horrible?) corruption. Not to keen on the whole fraud and corruption topic but I guess I'll have to wait and see how it goes.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Recording Hyrule Warriors.

On YT? Link?

Had to race my mum down to the Emergency department at my local hospital last night. God they make you wait for hours there, they really need more funding and/or doctors. They think it's kidney stones which are from what I saw, clearly very painful.

Do you live in the US? The ER system here is abhorrent. It also doesn't help that people go to the ER with the sniffles, and people like your mother who have real emergencies have to wait.

On second thought, you said "mum" so I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say you're not from the US. I'm not sure how the ER system is in the UK. Hope it's better than here.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Do you live in the US? The ER system here is abhorrent. It also doesn't help that people go to the ER with the sniffles, and people like your mother who have real emergencies have to wait.

On second thought, you said "mum" so I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say you're not from the US. I'm not sure how the ER system is in the UK. Hope it's better than here.

I am Aussie. It is still usually a few hours wait to get to see a doctor still though but I don't doubt that our system is probably good in comparison to what I have heard about the US. Also, at least we don't have to pay to go to the ER (I'm just going to assume that that is most probably a thing in America?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom