• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Earlier this morning, I was sitting outside and reading a book when I hear this high pitched song in the the distance and I thought to myself, "Hey, an ice cream truck is coming!"

But then I realized that today is Monday, and the ice cream truck in town only makes the rounds on Sunday afternoons. Then I realized the high pitched song was not the standard fair for it; it was a high pitched version of Silent Night, and was getting louder and closer every second, when usually you have about a three minute window to get your wallet. Suddenly, a white windowless van turned onto my street and on the side it said "Jim's Snack Truck." It zoomed by, and then all was quiet again.

I don't even.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Earlier this morning, I was sitting outside and reading a book when I hear this high pitched song in the the distance and I thought to myself, "Hey, an ice cream truck is coming!"

But then I realized that today is Monday, and the ice cream truck in town only makes the rounds on Sunday afternoons. Then I realized the high pitched song was not the standard fair for it; it was a high pitched version of Silent Night, and was getting louder and closer every second, when usually you have about a three minute window to get your wallet. Suddenly, a white windowless van turned onto my street and on the side it said "Jim's Snack Truck." It zoomed by, and then all was quiet again.

I don't even.
Yeah somehow I don't think it actually sold snacks.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I really want to get my star of david tattoo covered with something else but I don't know when or how I will ever be able to afford to do that on top of everything else.

Dan

I really want to get my star of david tattoo covered with something else but I don't know when or how I will ever be able to afford to do that on top of everything else.
Burn it off with a hot piece of round metal, that's the free solution bottle cookie.

My sister just found BN Cookies in the States somehow. What is this. I hate her. Freakin' loved those things as a kid. So good.

Realistically speaking, they're probably one of those foods you loved in childhood, but are actually really mediocre when you have them years later as an adult. but whatever.

facebook keeps advertising local SQL lessons to me... blast them, tracking my cookies and mocking my bumbling incompetence at computer syntax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom