• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I don't like when people are rude to customer service employees. For example, servers at a restaurant or the people bagging your groceries at the store. There are times when, yes, you will have very poor service, but most of the time, I've noticed, people are just rude to them bc it seems that they deem themselves "better" than the working guy or gal.

I was at the grocery store, and the guy at the checkout counter was new. There was a sign in front of the line that said "Training in Process", and he was even wearing a huge sign on his shirt that said "I'm new! Please be patient with me!" Seriously.

And the old man was just being such an ass to him. He kept yelling for someone to help him bc he didn't know what he was doing. Yeah, NO KIDDING. He's new. Of course he doesn't know what he's doing. He was acting as if he had never been new at anything in his life. I wanted to tell the kid "Don't pay attention to him: he's just mad because he's going to die soon."

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
a week of researching laptops has given me the impression that pretty much every one is a horrible piece of garbage destined to snap in half or self-combust after three months.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I don't like when people are rude to customer service employees. For example, servers at a restaurant or the people bagging your groceries at the store. There are times when, yes, you will have very poor service, but most of the time, I've noticed, people are just rude to them bc it seems that they deem themselves "better" than the working guy or gal.

I was at the grocery store, and the guy at the checkout counter was new. There was a sign in front of the line that said "Training in Process", and he was even wearing a huge sign on his shirt that said "I'm new! Please be patient with me!" Seriously.

And the old man was just being such an ass to him. He kept yelling for someone to help him bc he didn't know what he was doing. Yeah, NO KIDDING. He's new. Of course he doesn't know what he's doing. He was acting as if he had never been new at anything in his life. I wanted to tell the kid "Don't pay attention to him: he's just mad because he's going to die soon."
People who are rude to service workers deserve to spill hot coffee on themselves every day.

My mom once tried to leave a shopping cart by the side of the road because "the cart return is too far". I went and put it back myself because that's seriously such an asshole move. "It's called creating jobs" no it's called don't treat service workers like robots.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
People who are rude to service workers deserve to spill hot coffee on themselves every day.

My mom once tried to leave a shopping cart by the side of the road because "the cart return is too far". I went and put it back myself because that's seriously such an asshole move. "It's called creating jobs" no it's called don't treat service workers like robots.

Well, not only that, but carts left out in the wild (as opposed to their little corrals) are a hazard to cars. I've seen those things go rogue and try to escape into main roads.

I always put my cart away. Not only for the workers (who always thank me when I do so) but so people's cars don't get attacked by them.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Well, not only that, but carts left out in the wild (as opposed to their little corrals) are a hazard to cars. I've seen those things go rogue and try to escape into main roads.

I always put my cart away. Not only for the workers (who always thank me when I do so) but so people's cars don't get attacked by them.

I remember that some turdburger and started using his trolley as a skateboard or close enough. He'd push it along then jump onto the undercarriage part for things like booze and he'd sail down the aisles knocking people out of the way and damaging their stuff. One time he did it and he over tipped his trolley he had boozes, cakes and other stuff in it, the moment he it all smashed on him and the floor he called blue murder on it, He refused to clean it up and was threatening legal action over it. Only reason the supermarket didn't get sued was due to video surveillance

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I remember that some turdburger and started using his trolley as a skateboard or close enough. He'd push it along then jump onto the undercarriage part for things like booze and he'd sail down the aisles knocking people out of the way and damaging their stuff. One time he did it and he over tipped his trolley he had boozes, cakes and other stuff in it, the moment he it all smashed on him and the floor he called blue murder on it, He refused to clean it up and was threatening legal action over it. Only reason the supermarket didn't get sued was due to video surveillance

Actually, the store should have pressed charges on him for destruction of property. Or at the very least, sent thugs to rough him up a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom