• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Eh we did and we didn't. I started it, so my fault really for picking on someone bigger and stronger than me. Yeah my wage sucks bum.

I am saddest most of all you didn't get that last sentence about the clown ^^. But in all seriousness never pick a fight with someone unless you can get them to the ground ^^ then it's just booting them til they give. That or grip an ear and pull either up or to the side quickest way. Oh and never forget grip their little finger tis the most pliable and easily damaged.......... Christ i gotta stop getting into fights.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I am saddest most of all you didn't get that last sentence about the clown ^^. But in all seriousness never pick a fight with someone unless you can get them to the ground ^^ then it's just booting them til they give. That or grip an ear and pull either up or to the side quickest way. Oh and never forget grip their little finger tis the most pliable and easily damaged.......... Christ i gotta stop getting into fights.

Lol I'm not a violent person it was extremely out of character for me and I'm not proud of losing my temper like that. Now I have to feel sorry for myself.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Lol I'm not a violent person it was extremely out of character for me and I'm not proud of losing my temper like that. Now I have to feel sorry for myself.

Never feel sorry for yourself. It's never worth it. Feel sorry instead for having a fight with a sibling. I remember i once bit my brother in a fight with him and still to this day i feel sorry for biting a chunk outta his calf.

what is wrong with this game

532464ae2e.png

what have i gotten myself into

37bccca9d2.png

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
at some point in the last ten years, i've almost completely lost my ability to read computer specs and all i see are a bunch of meaningless numbers. this is making laptop shopping annoying.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
Well, I'm getting Twilight Princess in a few days, so I'm pretty excited for that, I guess.

I need to finish Twilight Princess. I played all the way to the final dungeon, saved the game, and told myself I'd beat it tomorrow. Tomorrow turned into 7 years and counting.

Same thing happened to FFVII and Grandia 3, come to think of it.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My last day of work is tomorrow, and then I've got a whole month with literally nothing to do and no income. I'm getting laid off from my job, and I need it now more than ever.

welp, guess I should welcome myself back into the world of unemployment again... it's been a year, a year of working basically every day and receiving pay checks between $600 and $1000 twice a month. And now I have nothing. What am i going to do for the rest of the summer.

ugh, I complained about my job a lot, but I do miss working all the time. I had 4 days off last week, 3 this week, and then half a day today.

At least I'm getting my holiday pay tomorrow, that's gotta count for something I guess.

Beauts

My last day of work is tomorrow, and then I've got a whole month with literally nothing to do and no income. I'm getting laid off from my job, and I need it now more than ever.

welp, guess I should welcome myself back into the world of unemployment again... it's been a year, a year of working basically every day and receiving pay checks between $600 and $1000 twice a month. And now I have nothing. What am i going to do for the rest of the summer.

ugh, I complained about my job a lot, but I do miss working all the time. I had 4 days off last week, 3 this week, and then half a day today.

At least I'm getting my holiday pay tomorrow, that's gotta count for something I guess.

You will find somethibg else! I know it's horrible when this happens but something always comes along :) my advice is start applying now. Even if you have to leave in a month you have something until then

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
FFXIV is destroying my life. Spent over 50 hours in 6 days on it, and I was on my computer waiting for a quest to start and I heard the noise so I jumped from my bed, hit my head where the ceiling drops down before my door, and got a concussion. Not even supposed to be on my phone right now.

Beauts

FFXIV is destroying my life. Spent over 50 hours in 6 days on it, and I was on my computer waiting for a quest to start and I heard the noise so I jumped from my bed, hit my head where the ceiling drops down before my door, and got a concussion. Not even supposed to be on my phone right now.

Gaming is destroying lives one day at a time. You sausage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom