• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I have 2 big events to plan for, but with this heatwave making me ill, I'm worried I won't feel well enough to attend either one of them.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Bad day at work yesterday. I fumbled a lot during the first half of my shift which made me lose a million years, but I didn't make any major mistakes. Then I tried to make up for it by increasing my pace in the second half. But, because I was going very fast and I was salty from earlier in the day, I made a lot of mistakes. I think I need to slow down slightly; I'm still trying to find the perfect balance between speed and accuracy.

I'm going into my senior year of high school and my parents are 'helping' me figure out what college I'm gonna go to but I have no idea what I wanna do with my life. I don't necessarily know whether I wanan go to college or not. And if I do, I don't know if I wanna go into music, movies, visual art, literature, mathematics, engineering, architecture, physics, or something else that I haven't thought of. I'm a cut above everyone else I know in all of those subjects so there's no one in particular that's my forte.
I wouldn't sweat it. Most people have zero idea what they want to do when they go off to college, and of those who do, well... not many end up with that major in the end. (At least half the people on the college tours I went on said they were planning on doing pre-med... trust me, we did not have a glut of pre-med students at graduation.) Like you, I had no idea what I wanted to study for most of college, especially since I had so many disparate interests.

Honestly, I think the best way to pick a course of study is through internships and jobs. It's the best--and fastest--way to know whether you like something enough to do it the rest of your life. I seriously considered doing both teaching and psychology research, but after stints doing both, I found out I hated both. And I never thought I'd go into business, but... here I am working for a market research company, and I couldn't be happier. You just never know.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
tumblr_m0jusoitQE1qfk6qqo1_250.png

Wow this must have been took a long time ago.

Salem

SICK
I'm going into my senior year of high school and my parents are 'helping' me figure out what college I'm gonna go to but I have no idea what I wanna do with my life. I don't necessarily know whether I wanan go to college or not. And if I do, I don't know if I wanna go into music, movies, visual art, literature, mathematics, engineering, architecture, physics, or something else that I haven't thought of. I'm a cut above everyone else I know in all of those subjects so there's no one in particular that's my forte.

And then there's also the problem of not having any money and bad grades and a 1960 on my SAT which is far lower than what I was expecting or need ('cause I didn't study or anything and I was day-dreaming a lot of the time I was taking it).

And also then I'm seriously thinking about staying with my girlfriend for the rest of my life and it's difficult if I'm gonna be going to college. And also she wants to go into cosmetics and the choice I'm leaning towards for college is music and we're probably gonna have a pretty low income. xD
Don't sweat it, I turned 27 this month and I still don't know what to do with my life....

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Soooo

Yesterday me and my sister had a huge fight. My nose is broken and I have cuts and bruises everywhere, my face, my head, my ear, my arms, my back, my torso. Even my teeth hurt.
On top of that, I really need to find a new job. I am having the piss taken out of me on basically no money.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Soooo

Yesterday me and my sister had a huge fight. My nose is broken and I have cuts and bruises everywhere, my face, my head, my ear, my arms, my back, my torso. Even my teeth hurt.
On top of that, I really need to find a new job. I am having the piss taken out of me on basically no money.

Ouch that sucks, on both cases. Did you at least have a good reason to scrap? Also It kinda blows i recall you said it was £36 for 6 hours work? that takes the piss so far down the drain even Pennywise the Dancing Clown wouldn't kill me it............ subtle humor

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Ouch that sucks, on both cases. Did you at least have a good reason to scrap? Also It kinda blows i recall you said it was £36 for 6 hours work? that takes the piss so far down the drain even Pennywise the Dancing Clown wouldn't kill me it............ subtle humor

Eh we did and we didn't. I started it, so my fault really for picking on someone bigger and stronger than me. Yeah my wage sucks bum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom