• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

How I am going to stay cool tonight during this lasting heat spell. Not even the A/C is giving relief anymore. I might just cut my hair really short.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
in every game there's that thrice-damned area where the developers sat around a table and laughed maniacally as they put every brutal enemy type and hazard on top of each other.

Last edited:

Djinn

and Tonic
Apparently the guy at the deli has never heard of pastrami before. Not only do they not serve it, they do not know what it is. Had to say it a few times, then spell it and he replied with a...

"Sorry we only serve American food here"

I can only assume he imagined that I wanted some kind of scary foreign thing along the lines of goat head smothered in lentils or something.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Tfw you finally beat that impossible side quest

**** you, trunks, kid trunks, vegeta, goten, Gohan, goku, vegito and gotenks. Losers! Muhahaha

Jamie

A person I knew in high school had a kid about 19 days ago. That kid died today after approximately 2 weeks in the hospital. Couldn't imagine that 9 months of pregnancy and 19 days of seeing and holding your beautiful baby girl, the first few they didn't even know she was sick...all for nothing. I couldn't imagine the pain they are going through right now; extremely sad.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
A person I knew in high school had a kid about 19 days ago. That kid died today after approximately 2 weeks in the hospital. Couldn't imagine that 9 months of pregnancy and 19 days of seeing and holding your beautiful baby girl, the first few they didn't even know she was sick...all for nothing. I couldn't imagine the pain they are going through right now; extremely sad.
My oldest sister had this happen to her with her third child. It died two or three days after it was born.

Jamie

My oldest sister had this happen to her with her third child. It died two or three days after it was born.
Damn, that's really sad. I couldn't imagine it.

The worst part about this whole thing is that was their first kid; it would be extremely difficult to want to have another after that.

Some guy just knocked on my door, told me he was willing to do yardwork for a few bucks because he and his sister were hungry and he wouldn't get paid till next week. I went to go make them some food and told them to stay put and they vanished when I was bringing it out. That's kinda rude. I was only in the kitchen for a few minutes whipping up some sandwiches. They couldn't have waited for a few minutes?

Is it wrong that I think it's rude? I'm not sure.

Maybe New York has just hardened me into a nasty cynic, but rarely are people who ask for cash to buy food actually hungry, if you catch my drift.

I once saw a person in Times Square holding up a sign asking for cash to buy weed. If nothing else, you've gotta appreciate the honesty.

Maybe New York has just hardened me into a nasty cynic, but rarely are people who ask for cash to buy food actually hungry, if you catch my drift.

I once saw a person in Times Square holding up a sign asking for cash to buy weed. If nothing else, you've gotta appreciate the honesty.

seriously? that's just begging to get arrested. but I agree with you on the honesty thing.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

That's a similar thing to what happened to my parents with their first child, main difference being that boy died almost immediately after he was born. The devastation that must cause is something that I can't even imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom