• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Great. I got the d***hole driving instructor.
In my high school there were two diver's ed teachers. One would yell a lot and blast country music in the car. The other would legit fail you if you spilled his coffee while driving. I got the loud one. If yours isn't anything like them you should be fine lol.

My father has kept the pain in his shoulder a secret from us for the past 6 months or so, mainly because he did not want us to worry.

My thought: Why did you just not tell us? We are old enough to take it.

So I burned my bridges so bad at my last job that it also burned the bridge of the other job I wanted. Life sucks a lot sometimes.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
God dammit. My second monitor doesn't have a plug for a Displayport cable, the DVI cable is too short, and the VGA isn't compatible with my GFX card. Now I have to wait until Sunday night to use my second monitor.

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
In my high school there were two diver's ed teachers. One would yell a lot and blast country music in the car. The other would legit fail you if you spilled his coffee while driving. I got the loud one. If yours isn't anything like them you should be fine lol.
Where I live both instructors are s***. One is like "do you know what a car is?" and the other that I got is like "ok, you know what a car is, so why don't you go ahead and go highway night driving while I yell in your ear about lane changing."

Sheik

:the:
So I was thinking earlier today, "Hey, I should get into PC gaming!" But then I remembered that my PC is ****. And that's the end of the story

But I am but a simple peasant child! How am I to do that?
Well, I am but a simple-minded child, but I heard that building one yourself is cheaper than having one come in a mint box. I believe it involves purchasing and acquiring the right pieces. That, you would have to confirm yourself, I fear.

OMFG that was nasty! I just had to jump up because of a mean and heavy pain in my leg. Thanks to standing for 45 hours this week!
Hope you get and enjoy your longly awaited rest. :)

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
1) i'd love it if my da: inquisition game would install faster i want to make a hot elf girl and fight people
2) i'm literally so torn about my romantic orientation it's absolutely infuriating. i've realized that i'm a horrible flirt and i love to tease people and joke around but then sometimes people end up genuinely liking me and i'm like "wait a minute". relationships aren't really what i'm looking for, i don't consider myself that kind of person, although i wish i was. flirting is just weirdly fun for some reaon but committment is like "whoa hold up buddy i gotta career to focus on sorry". there's also the fact that i'm aggressively asexual so it's not like i want a "friends with benefits" deal. it's like i feel some kind of romantic attraction but i can't pinpoint to who? i don't think i'm attracted to guys or girls so it's like wtf i'm literally wtfromantic ANYWAY this is stupid
3) i wished on a star for the first time in a while, one that just happened to be out even if there was a thunderstorm going on, because i just don't know what to do. i just want her to be okay

once again, this is stupid

i'd post this somewhere else but real life people follow my blog and i don't really want to talk about it

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
So Facebook have blocked me from sending messages it would seem. It should only be temporary but this is extremely annoying. They should at least give you a warning before pulling that kind of ****. Now to contact people from outside the UK I'm going to be like 90% reliant on skype and how it feels that day which is crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom