• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
That moment when someone from your family who lives in a completely different city as you wrong number calls you without actually knowing your number :mellow:

What are the chances of that happening? XD

Theoretically, if Fi says C = # of family members in a different city and P = # of people in the world with phone access, the chance of this happening is C/(P*9^10).

TL;DR, math is scray: pretty damn unlikely.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
much more narrow than that. the number they intended to dial was probably in the same area code with a similar number pattern. We're probably talking tens of thousands or even thousands to one.

Unlikely. but not "get hit by lighting and win the lottery in the same day" unlikely.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
After screwing up my life pretty badly, I'm finally hitting the edge of getting it on track. I'm just scared of making that final jump, I don't know what's on the other side of the edge.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
hell.

tumblr_nisn3x5qxw1u7vn5ro1_500.gif

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
I'm feeling real happy right now! I got majora's mask 3d in the mail today from Amazon.com, I was supposed to get it Thursday, but it came in early!^^ I also got me a 3ds circle pad pro a few days ago, and on time too. Man I'm enjoying the heck out of majora's mask! It been awhile since I played it on the Wii VC three years ago.:)

Reactions: Pen

Sheik

:the:
I'm not sure if I should continue playing Final Fantasy X. I'm only like ten hours into the story, so I don't think it's very justified to give up the game at such an early stage... but on the other hand, I can't say I'm enjoying it very much. So I'm not sure if I want to keep playing, or just give up and stop.

Also this may or may not be relevant, but when I last played, I fought the Chocobo Eater and got it to maybe 5% of it's HP left before it knocked me off the cliff. I was so close to defeating it! So I thought, "eh, I can probably fight it again", but I couldn't find a way to rematch it, and it turns out you can't. And I had already overwritten my last save file, so... ****. I'll never get the pleasure of killing it... and all the AP that comes with that pleasure. ****. So, that left me quite bitter.

Also, I haven't played many JRPGs - besides Pokemon, Paper Mario, and Xenoblade, if those even count - so I don't know if this is a common element with them... but I was quite shocked at how linear FFX was in my short time of playing it. Are all JRPGs that linear? I mean, as far as I knew, there was no way to revisit past areas without backtracking a hella long distance. It's kinda balls.

On an unrelated topic, I'm playing the original Assassin's Creed currently. It's a pretty neat game. A bit repetitive, though.

On another topic, is this what I'm doing with my life? Playing video games all day, and then going on ZD and writing stuff about video games. Watching Netflix, maybe going outside for twenty minutes and doing nothing, then going back inside and doing nothing, then doing some more nothing, and then nothing. Maybe chilling with some friends, but still doing nothing... but with company, at least. Granted, it is summer, but... meh.

On another topic... I have ideas for stories, but no motivation to write them. Writing is such a grueling, laborious task that requires every amount of intricate, delicate craftsmanship. If you can't write it well, than your story, as amazing as it may be, cannot be taken seriously. I even tried making something along the lines of a graphic novel to tell my story, because I was so fed up with trying to write, but it requires much effort as well... God, I'm so lazy. Eh, whatever... I'll find motivation somewhere.

On another topic, I can safely say I've run out of things to talk about. Godspeed, ZeldaDungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom