• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I really wish more people had taken interest in Lost Kingdoms/Rune. From Software made it, and everyone loves their current "Souls" games. Maybe some aficionados will look back to their older works.
wall_2.jpg

I thought that was some fan art for a Zelda game there with Zelda as the main protagonist.
Looked like a Deku scrub bottom left and volvagia up the top and Ganon bottom right.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
This sucks. I first got it last year as a withdrawal symptom from antidepressants which I'd just come off and it was bad up until around January this year. It stopped but now it seems like it's back. It's both of my legs and it is so agitating. I've never taken anything for it though, but they recommend all the same things they do for insomnia, like switching off devices for an hour before bed and stuff

I tend to get it even if I'm awake. Sometimes if I'm just sitting at the computer or watching TV. It's the absolute worst.

Facebook is one ****ing joke.

It's funny ... I got rid of my facebook about a year ago, and I'm extremely happy. I don't miss it even a little bit. I have so much more free time, I'm not bombarded with people's idiotic opinions. Especially around election time. In fact, I've done away with all social media. It's all stupid and a waste of time. It serves no purpose but to waste precious time and breed a generation of narcissists.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I hate that I am working for someone that has no motivation, a job we could have probably had done already if he would get up in the morning. Constant smoke breaks, I'm a smoker but my god. I really think if I were the one running this job we could be done today and get paid. But I'm not, so again I'm biting my tongue and griting my teeth, while wearing a smile.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Everyone deserves happiness but I think those couples who feel the need to shove their relationship and happiness in other people's faces must feel they have something to prove. It's fine to celebrate being together and share things with people but not all the time. I know a girl who recently got engaged and now her and her fiance have a YouTube channel telling people how to have a relationship like theirs. I love her to bits but that is taking it too far. Nobody asked. If I could share every happy moment I have in my relationship if never shut up about it either but nobody asked for it. Sometimes it's about respecting other people...

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I get it then too. It's strange :/ it's really annoying though and you can't really explain what it's like to people who don't have it

Exactly! I tried to explain to my wife, and I don't think I conveyed the message well at all.

Everyone deserves happiness but I think those couples who feel the need to shove their relationship and happiness in other people's faces must feel they have something to prove. It's fine to celebrate being together and share things with people but not all the time. I know a girl who recently got engaged and now her and her fiance have a YouTube channel telling people how to have a relationship like theirs. I love her to bits but that is taking it too far. Nobody asked. If I could share every happy moment I have in my relationship if never shut up about it either but nobody asked for it. Sometimes it's about respecting other people...

It's funny, you're the second person recently that has made this comment. I completely agree. You can give broad relationship advice, like "communication" and "honesty", but doing something like a YT channel is pretty absurd. Relationships are unique, because the components are unique. No two people are exactly alike, and so your advice may not work for me at all.

Plus, it does sound pretty arrogant to do it.

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
I'm seeing my best friend in a few hours who I haven't seen in 4 weeks and then later this month, I'm seeing my other best friend who I haven't seen in 2 years.

Everyone deserves happiness but I think those couples who feel the need to shove their relationship and happiness in other people's faces must feel they have something to prove.
This can backfire too if you have a falling out, since your history is on public display. You then have to delete everything and start over if that history is particularly long. I generally think the "something to prove" thing is more of a sign of (subconscious) insecurity. You don't feel secure so you exuberate your relationship in public space. Once your become more secure then this sort of thing subsides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom