• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
3.5 billion years of evolution. the rise of life from the simplest proto-life to human intelligence. it has all lead to this moment.

me eating cinnamon toast crush directly out of the box at 12:30 in the morning.

the universe has fulfilled its destiny. it can only go downhill from here.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
OH MAN! I have this. It's the absolute worse. I can't sleep. It has only started for me in the last few months, but it is probably the worst few months ever. I try to sleep, but I can't. I can't keep my left leg still. And if I try to force it to stay motionless, it starts spasming. I've been trying to take daily multivitamins (some theorize that it's a lack of certain vitamins or electrolytes), but I don't think I've been doing it enough to say whether it works or not.

I really don't want to take actual medication for it (anti-epileptics are supposed to work), so I'm trying this instead. Also, I am just trying to wake up earlier so that I'll be super tired and I'll sleep through it. Meh.

This sucks. I first got it last year as a withdrawal symptom from antidepressants which I'd just come off and it was bad up until around January this year. It stopped but now it seems like it's back. It's both of my legs and it is so agitating. I've never taken anything for it though, but they recommend all the same things they do for insomnia, like switching off devices for an hour before bed and stuff

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Finally got accepted back into college and told my advisor... they said there's no point in me looking for full time work anymore but i should swap to part time for the school year and they want me to hand out CV's on any days i have off.. like i won't be studying. Jesus sweet freaking christ these people are dumb. Anything to bump their numbers.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I was thinking about this time back in Highschool when one of my roomates bought a school breakfast. They had Cinammon Toast Crunch in these small boxes that day and he put it in a small bowl. He poured Milk in the bowl and ate the cereal and ran to the nearest trash can
and threw up. The Milk turned out to be spoiled.
Luckily there weren't many people in the Cafateria when it happened. Ever since then he hated Cinammon Toast crunch, so this morning I went up to the store, bought a box of it, and placed it on our Kitchen table so he'd see it when he woke up. He got mad, but he's over it now. I'm so mean.

I was reading an article about prospective new Smash Characters DLC, and the ballot, and just thinking that i'm sad because I know the character I want will never, ever be picked in a million years, even though she'd be so perfect for this game it's sickening. But it's not gonna happen because her games aren't well known enough.

Dan

I was reading an article about prospective new Smash Characters DLC, and the ballot, and just thinking that i'm sad because I know the character I want will never, ever be picked in a million years, even though she'd be so perfect for this game it's sickening. But it's not gonna happen because her games aren't well known enough.

Yeah I know what you mean, PaC man always hogs the spotlight, but Ms Pacman was the real one to innovate. Fingers cross maybe she'll get in a future installment. :(
packmanx-large.jpg

Yeah I know what you mean, PaC man always hogs the spotlight, but Ms Pacman was the real one to innovate. Fingers cross maybe she'll get in a future installment. :(

I really wish more people had taken interest in Lost Kingdoms/Rune. From Software made it, and everyone loves their current "Souls" games. Maybe some aficionados will look back to their older works.
wall_2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom