• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I have found out quick if you like a particular girl in a group, don't talk to her - talk to one of the other girls which will make the girl you actually like jealous. When you do make your move you'll have the power and it will be hard for her to pretend she doesn't like you.

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
If you have female friend who's not into you, go places with her. Girls are a lot more likely to go for a guy who they think/know is taken. I get stares every time I go eat somewhere with my gf.

I have found out quick if you like a particular girl in a group, don't talk to her - talk to one of the other girls which will make the girl you actually like jealous. When you do make your move you'll have the power and it will be hard for her to pretend she doesn't like you.

Giving advice on how to pick up chicks.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
It's so screwed up but true. They say the best way to pick up a chick is wear a wedding ring.

It really is. Women can be insanely jealous (as can men) and it's something I noticed. It pisses my gf off to no end but there's nothing she can really do other than grab onto me or kiss me. Basically I do nothing and she tries super hard to assert herself as mine. Winning situation for me out of something I can't control.

Giving advice on how to pick up chicks.

Hey of it works for me, it may work for others. You never know.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I never know enough stuff to vote in the GKAs. Like… really. Every time…

nobody has or ever has voted me best artist or anything at all I feel betrayed

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
– George Carlin

:bestestcool:

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Restless leg syndrome is back, **** this

OH MAN! I have this. It's the absolute worse. I can't sleep. It has only started for me in the last few months, but it is probably the worst few months ever. I try to sleep, but I can't. I can't keep my left leg still. And if I try to force it to stay motionless, it starts spasming. I've been trying to take daily multivitamins (some theorize that it's a lack of certain vitamins or electrolytes), but I don't think I've been doing it enough to say whether it works or not.

I really don't want to take actual medication for it (anti-epileptics are supposed to work), so I'm trying this instead. Also, I am just trying to wake up earlier so that I'll be super tired and I'll sleep through it. Meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom