• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dan

So, earlier today I was reminded of pretty peculiar situation I was in last summer.

I was at a friend's birthday party back in June last year, and I had brought with me my ukulele that I took up to play on a few times during the evening/night. So anyway, at one point when I was playing my ukulele a girl who was also on the party but who I didn't know came up to me and started talking. She was pretty obviously flirting with me. So we talked for a little while, but I was never exactly into her. And after having talked a bit she asks me in a very curious voice, "So what are you playing?" I thought for two seconds before replying truthfully: "Oh, just some Pokémon song."

She just looks at me with an "Oh..." and then pretty much turns around and leaves right away. XD

It was for the best, she was probably a Digimon girl.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
So, earlier today I was reminded of pretty peculiar situation I was in last summer.

I was at a friend's birthday party back in June last year, and I had brought with me my ukulele that I took up to play on a few times during the evening/night. So anyway, at one point when I was playing my ukulele a girl who was also on the party but who I didn't know came up to me and started talking. She was pretty obviously flirting with me. So we talked for a little while, but I was never exactly into her. And after having talked a bit she asks me in a very curious voice, "So what are you playing?" I thought for two seconds before replying truthfully: "Oh, just some Pokémon song."

She just looks at me with an "Oh..." and then pretty much turns around and leaves right away. XD

*sigh* Pendio get all the girls:cool: Anyway Dan's right, it was for the best. After all you got a girl that shares the same love for the Pokémon franchise as you do^^

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I'm having to deal with poorer air quality due to multiple wildfires in my region. Last night the smog made the Moon look orange, and I can clearly detect a wood-burning smell in the air. We've had very little rain, and consistent highs above 25 Degrees Celsius since June. As I'm sitting here at night typing this, it's 28 Degrees Celsius. When it gets this hot and dry, this region becomes a massive tinderbox to say the least. Furthermore, I'm not one who does well in heat. I'd love to have rain soon, preferably not with thunder!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm having to deal with poorer air quality due to multiple wildfires in my region. Last night the smog made the Moon look orange, and I can clearly detect a wood-burning smell in the air. We've had very little rain, and consistent highs above 25 Degrees Celsius since June. As I'm sitting here at night typing this, it's 28 Degrees Celsius. When it gets this hot and dry, this region becomes a massive tinderbox to say the least. Furthermore, I'm not one who does well in heat. I'd love to have rain soon, preferably not with thunder!

Ya I was talking to my sister and she said it's really bad down there right now. As somebody who has had lots of experience with wildfire smoke in the air, I can sympathize completely.

Hope it clears up soon because I'm going down that way for a visit next month and I'm currently living in one of the few [mostly] wildfire free zones in the province.

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
Glad that the 4th is over and done with. Working summer help at a fireworks company and another job is stupid. 90+ hours of work in one week and I even had one day off....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom