• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ok, I don't follow. You made a random and creepy post asking Beauts to send you underwear in exchange for an air conditioner, while the "dead brother" is a cock-and-bull story by Wolfwhateverhisnameisnow that he changes whenever he feels like. I don't see how there's a double standard there.

(Hmm, I never pegged you as the type to follow the crowd-- )

*It's Deridovely, by the way.

I logged on to reply to this. Please, oh please, would someone tell me how and when I changed the story about my brother's death? (And don't even say Skype, because the only contact I had at the time was Big Octo; him and I barely talked about it--though I Skyped him while I sat in the lobby on the first few days at the hospital--, and I wasn't in any groups.) I only mentioned it around the time that it happened (May 17th of last year)--there must've been, what, like five posts dedicated to this event in the then-called "Depression Thread," which was merged into the "Things on Your Mind Thread." FIVE posts. Use the search function, and start looking there if you'd like. I'm open for posts, screenshots, ANYTHING that shows when I lied. (There's also the reply blog I posted a while back, if anyone still has a screenshot of that saved in their stalker folder.) And I want you to post them openly. It amazes me what the human brain chooses to remember and what to forget, and even more, how it alters those memories.

My brother checked into Henry Ford Hospital for a routine procedure to declot the catheter site in his leg where he received his hemodialysis treatment, and something went wrong. The doctors ruled the cause of my brother's death as subarachnoid hemmorhage ('SAH' on the death certificate) due to a ruptured aneurysm believed to be induced in part by the blood thinner used for the declotting, and acute renal failure (he was on kidney dialysis* for quite some time). I went into detail about this on my blog last year. I have a really good memory, so if I wanted to lie about something like that, I'd know how to be consistent. I still don't understand what the purpose of lying about something like that would be, though. With all the unneeded attention I got for simply being quiet and 'mysterious', making up something about death solely to get more attention would be overkill. I'm a chill, introverted guy; I don't need all that extra attention. Plus, um, it's death. Like, the end of a person's life. My brother's life.

My family isn't exactly the 'love, hugs, kisses bunch', but death is a big deal to us--to ME; we don't **** around when it comes to death. We don't make jokes about it, we don't take it lightly, and we damn sure as hell don't LIE about it. I barely know you from a red spot on a tree in some uninhabited forest on some island somewhere in the Pacific Ocean, but perhaps you may not have lost someone close to you before, I dunno. But the **** ain't fun. At all. I find it baffling how easy rumors get started. Like, I hear all kinds of outrageous stuff about people on here..with no proof to back it up. I can only imagine how this rumor got started, and what sociopath started it; it's like a game of telephone back in school. Kids today are nuts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
tumblr_n82328ZaC11rpr100o1_1280.png

legalization of bringing back dolphins

Blame poor little Bronies........ this i think i can support

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I sure may hope you didn't mean to post this towards Wolf his reply? Mocking a dead family member is no fun at all.

With that being said I say it for the one last time folks, don't use this thread to get into heated discussions with each other or call each other out. If you have a serious issue with someone, pm a staff member you trust or talk to the person in private. This topic is getting out of hand now. One more time and we'll have to lock it.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Well that was a fun read to wake up to.

Planning on making it another nap/Sailor Moon day. I feel like I've been sleeping a lot lately.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Why is it that pretty much everyone here thinks it's okay to make fun of me. And I get no help from the admins, because they're doing it, too. Good job to everyone here for making fun of a 13 year old girl and telling her that her interests are stupid. Really gonna help in the long run when I won't want to share my ideas with anyone because even the adults make fun of me for it. Good job everyone. Good job on preparing the younger generation for adulthood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom