• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hooray for all time temperature high records being broken. Previous record was 37.2C (99F), today it peaked at 40C (104F). This is not ok with me and I don't want to have to mop more melted people off the streets.

In other news, I got a new phone yay.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I got Kingdom Hearts for my birthday :uvu: finally I can experience it after all these years

Also… a PS3. Like, to play the game on. I actually got it. Now I no longer have to say that my family has never crossed the boundary of Nintendo

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I got Kingdom Hearts for my birthday :uvu: finally I can experience it after all these years

Also… a PS3. Like, to play the game on. I actually got it. Now I no longer have to say that my family has never crossed the boundary of Nintendo

Great game! :D Let me know what you think. ;)

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
So I was just randomly strolling through a field in Pokemon X today when a wild Articuno appeared. And then it fled immediately after.

What
That actually happens randomly, it's how you encounter the Gen1 legendary birds. You have to run into them ten times, at which point they are available to battle/capture in the Sea Spirit's Den.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom