• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Zant keps on cracking me up. The guy is so insane. If I saw a guy running holding knives in his hands the way Zant does in HW, I would run away as fast as I can :P That definitely means insanity!

When you capture his bases his icon pops up looking so horrified and he screams loudly. That's what gets me.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The dude has become my fav villain very fast. Indeed, the way he screams and his behavior in general. The dude is such a lunatic but that makes him so cool.

I actually prefered him in HW to Twilight Princess because he never bothered to hide his insanity in Warriors. In TP we only really got to see a little bit of that side of him.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I actually prefered him in HW to Twilight Princess because he never bothered to hide his insanity in Warriors. In TP we only really got to see a little bit of that side of him.
Same here. IN TP we just got to know the guy. I already liked him as a villain in TP but in HW he is totally cool. The way he slashes into his opponents. He would give Freddy Krueger a run for his money :P

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Same here. IN TP we just got to know the guy. I already liked him as a villain in TP but in HW he is totally cool. The way he slashes into his opponents. He would give Freddy Krueger a run for his money :P

The other thing I liked is how much of a fangirl he is for Ganondorf. One of the many perks of playing as the Demon King was to receive the comments of adoration from Zant.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The other thing I liked is how much of a fangirl he is for Ganondorf. One of the many perks of playing as the Demon King was to receive the comments of adoration from Zant.
Oh yes!! The first time you have to play as Ganondorf he was all over him. "My master this, my master that". And then he got into trouble and I had to rescue him and he was so overly fangirling. It made me laugh loud. Every time he got into trouble I ran to get him out because it was so funny how he adored Ganon!

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
So, my mom has breast cancer. They caught it early and she’s had chemo and such, but I can’t help feeling like I need to move home for awhile. Plus, I keep thinking that one day very soon I’m going to call my parents to talk to her and my dad will tell me she died. You know how parents want to feel everything for their kid(s)? I’m the opposite. I want to feel everything for my mom; like, I wish I could bear the burden of cancer for her.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So, my mom has breast cancer. They caught it early and she’s had chemo and such, but I can’t help feeling like I need to move home for awhile. Plus, I keep thinking that one day very soon I’m going to call my parents to talk to her and my dad will tell me she died. You know how parents want to feel everything for their kid(s)? I’m the opposite. I want to feel everything for my mom; like, I wish I could bear the burden of cancer for her.
I know the feeling!!! I've been through the exact same thing in 2007. Fortunately it was in a very early stage. Unfortunately right after they diagonosed alzheimer. If you ever wanna talk, shoot me a pm.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Find it amusing that my Sims 3 copy first refused to install from the disc, same with copying it to the hard drive and install from there and then after a couple of attempts of installing origins actually started downloading it from the server and installed from there... afterwards I actually didn't need to put in the disc to play it. Strange, but I ain't complaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom