• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I feel rotten, I gave my grandma's dog a bath for her and I was reaching for a leash to keep him in the tub and he tried to get out of the bathtub and fell and then he tripped me and I tried to catch my balance cuz the floor was wet and I accidentally jammed him into the wall and he's old and arthritic and now he can barely stand on his back legs and I feel like its all my fault.:kawaii:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I feel rotten, I gave my grandma's dog a bath for her and I was reaching for a leash to keep him in the tub and he tried to get out of the bathtub and fell and then he tripped me and I tried to catch my balance cuz the floor was wet and I accidentally jammed him into the wall and he's old and arthritic and now he can barely stand on his back legs and I feel like its all my fault.:kawaii:

You couldn't help what happened, Farore. Its not your fault, accidents happen.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Family Fued is really ****ing weird.

I was watching it and one of the questions was "What is a candy that is the size of a person's nipple?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom