• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I took one of those stupid facebook quiz things, in this case "Which Pokémon Are You", and it describes me perfectly.

o6psyBw.png

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
oh for ****s sake why the hell does seeing a picture of a puppy hurt this much I hate myself

I suppose it might be the fact that we'd always talk about getting loads of pets together when we finally settled down and now that's never going to happen, so seeing any reminder of that is like a knife to the stomach. Perfect end to the perfect day, really.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Lots of dots, and more dots, I think dots even when I don't want to see dots for dots but their faces are dotted out. Now you might not understand this, but consider that you're demonstrably wrong.

TheLostandForgottenHero

The True Hero
Well, I just re-watched Sword Art Online Abridged yesterday, which is far more superior than the actual show, and made me laugh very much. That's all, folks, and thank you for entering the mind of a madman(Kind of mad, but not fully mad)/apprentice poet.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Why does anyone live in London? It costs £2 (4 canadian dollars) for a bottle of water. 50 canadian dollars a person to go to the zoo, 40 canadian dollars a person to go on a slow ferris wheel. Everything is the same price except in pounds. I'm done with this lol

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Here's some life advice, never buy white furniture. I just spent all afternoon cleaning our set of couches because they were so ridiculously dirty and thus ugly to look at. I believe we're going to sell them to some other poor sap.

Dan

Why does anyone live in London? It costs £2 (4 canadian dollars) for a bottle of water. 50 canadian dollars a person to go to the zoo, 40 canadian dollars a person to go on a slow ferris wheel. Everything is the same price except in pounds. I'm done with this lol

u should both leave london and cum up north n see me n me boyfriend ;););) we can ave a right ol coooooooooooorgasm together :P:P:P Northen life is pretty good once u get used to the smell and musk of the averge naked person plus u can can can go to the shops naked here cos cos cos we dont mind that :P

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die

It becomes sadder when you're used to the prices and arent even shocked anymore :(

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
London is expensive. I have been there but that was nearly 10 years ago.
It becomes sadder when you're used to the prices and arent even shocked anymore :(
I'm pretty certain it's like this in most big cities anywhere. Places like New York are supposedly insanely expensive to live in, and even places like Auckland and Wellington were more expensive. Not sure if it's a factor of population or the fact that these cities tend do be tourist destinations or what.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'm pretty certain it's like this in most big cities anywhere. Places like New York are supposedly insanely expensive to live in, and even places like Auckland and Wellington were more expensive. Not sure if it's a factor of population or the fact that these cities tend do be tourist destinations or what.
You don't really understand. I'm not talking about living expenses. I've been to New York, I've been to LA. The LA Zoo is half that of London. It costs $15 for a 1.75l bottle of vodka and $1 for a 2 foot long Charleston chew. Costs like over 3 times that for a bottle of water in London. Shopping in NY and LA is cheap. I bought a pair of ugg slippers in LA for $30. It costs that much to get a couple little bottles of M&Ms in London. Seriously not in the same world. Sure, housing, but not shopping. No way.

Reactions: Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom