• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I was watching LoTR: Return of The King last night, everytime I watch it there is a part I don't understand. How the heck does Frodo get stung by Shelob? He was waering that Mithril armor which is supposed to be really strong, how did her stinger pierce it? I guess maybe if he was stung in a area were the Mithril isn't covering him that could explain it.

I believe in the book he was stung in the neck. The movie just got that detail wrong.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Oh I guess this is the medieval fantasy spoilers thread huh? Thanks you two.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Both the word and color "Azure" became one of my favorites due to the Azure Rathalos in my first Monster Hunter game, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. It was where I first heard the word. Now, all these years later, in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, I named my character "Azure" and the armor that just so happens the best skill sets for me for my "endgame" armor ends up having parts from the Azure Rathalos armor set.

... I've come full-circle. :cooky:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
My mother is literally the worst. She has her head so far up her ass that she will actually ignore what I do just so she can yell at me and fell self righteous and justified.

Oh you think I'm exaggerating? yeah, here's how today played out.
-I get up early to scrub the shower, but someone threw away my brush so I had to make do with a washcloth which did an inferior job and took longer (but still made progress)
-I clean out the bowl of the sink because it's all gross and I make it not horrible
_-I empty the dishwasher and fill it up again when my family is out
-Otherwise most of the day has been spent in here
-Mom comes in and starts YELLING at me for not getting anything done today
-Points out that I forgot to clean the mirror, and I apologize for my oversight
-She proceeds to act like I didn't do anything in the shower or sink
-I point out that I did
-She says "well they're not good enough"
-"So you're admitting that I actually did something?"
-"You probably just sat in the shower for forty minutes with your thumb up your ass"
-At this point I lose my ****ing ****
-"You know, maybe if you didnt have your head jammed firmly up your ass you would have noticed that everything is a lot cleaner than it was this morning. You literally ignore all the **** I do in order to self-justify treating me like a piece of ****, or when you DO admit that I did something you downplay it and STILL manage to make me sound like a lazy asshole. Plus, you made it impossible for me to do a great job in the shower because one of you idiots (referring to my parents) threw out the most important tool for that! So kindly shut your goddamn mouth and **** the **** off, or at least stop treating me like this subhuman piece of trash."

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
ip5kFBu.png

I am the only person on at the moment.

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
GL8vA1y.png
^Every time I see this on tumblr it just cracks me up. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom