• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ugh. I don't understand people who draw using references. I know a character's face, but once I'm done with that, I draw a total blank on the rest of their design and don't know where to go from there, so I have to keep getting up to look at a picture because I cannot physically bring myself to just have a reference picture with me while drawing. Because it just gets in the way and if things are off balance on my lap, I will lose concentration and totally spazz out. It's so annoying. So this time, instead of drawing the character from memory and making **** up as I go until I've drawn them, like, 40 times in the duration of two weeks 'til everything is actually the way it's supposed to be, I'm just, like, going over pictures of them until their design is ingrained in my head enough so that I can go sit in the recliner and draw without having to constantly get up. This is hell. Worst part is, I want to make animations for said characters. Which means drawing them over and over and over and over again, without any errors or tweaks in design as the frames progress.

Dan

in05g.png

Not the type of ad I want to see on ZD.

You should provide a detailed thesis about your experience. Tell them literally everything about ZD, the Skype Scooby Doo Chats, the power corruption, the terrorists that want to DESTROY ZD, the angst, every little detail about each members's quirks, tell them about BlueReptiles ignore list and who's on it(This will take a while so book a weeks holiday), and lastly tell them about JJ and Axle. I don't think you'll be seeing those types of ads on ZD again.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
It’s perfectly bright, sunny, and partly clear outside. It’s also raining. It’s really, really trippy. Like I’ve seen rainbows before, but this is like ultra weird. I’ve never seen it like this before. At first I couldn’t even believe it, and I swear someone must of had their sprinklers on. But nope, no sprinklers in sight.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I'm all out of meds and psychiatrists are *****es to try and get an appointment with.

So pretty much I'm going to end up spending at least the next few weeks without one of the only things that can help make me less depressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom