• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dan

South England seems to be getting an influx of North Englanders and this is rather disturbing. I went to buy a dress today, it's for a fancy dress party and it literally has a fancy dress theme. Anyway I walk in through the doors pick out a dress out of random because quite frankly I can't stay in clothing stores for too long as they have that rich sort of air to them which is quite hard to breath in plus has a uncomfortable yet slightly pleasant feeling to it. I go to the counter and say "Picked out my dress and ready to party" and my god in this horrendously thick Northen accent(Not even exaggerating) laughs and says "What you natterin on about". Wtf is up with this, I'm in a store that's financially secure enough that it can at least employ people that can speak coherent English and I'm faced with this. I try to end the conversation and say "Oh yeah just got a fancy dress" and she burst out into this huge thesis on an experience she had at a fancy dress party and my god she just wouldn't shut up I couldn't even understand her hardly, it was horrible, I just smiled awkwardly at her hoping she would shut up and then she says "oh bloomin ell i'm sorry didn't mean to babble on like that haha" At this point I was very careful with my choice of words and said "It's fine" and she took it as me confirming that it was okay to carry on talking, probably the worst store experience I've ever had.

I know it's important for customer service to be friendly but for **** sake don't make them so overly friendly that they won't shut the **** up and are more of a pest than a help, AND DON'T MAKE THEM ****ING NORTH ENGLISH I SWEAR!

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
South England seems to be getting an influx of North Englanders and this is rather disturbing. I went to buy a dress today, it's for a fancy dress party and it literally has a fancy dress theme. Anyway I walk in through the doors pick out a dress out of random because quite frankly I can't stay in clothing stores for too long as they have that rich sort of air to them which is quite hard to breath in plus has a uncomfortable yet slightly pleasant feeling to it. I go to the counter and say "Picked out my dress and ready to party" and my god in this horrendously thick Northen accent(Not even exaggerating) laughs and says "What you natterin on about". Wtf is up with this, I'm in a store that's financially secure enough that it can at least employ people that can speak coherent English and I'm faced with this. I try to end the conversation and say "Oh yeah just got a fancy dress" and she burst out into this huge thesis on an experience she had at a fancy dress party and my god she just wouldn't shut up I couldn't even understand her hardly, it was horrible, I just smiled awkwardly at her hoping she would shut up and then she says "oh bloomin ell i'm sorry didn't mean to babble on like that haha" At this point I was very careful with my choice of words and said "It's fine" and she took it as me confirming that it was okay to carry on talking, probably the worst store experience I've ever had.

I know it's important for customer service to be friendly but for **** sake don't make them so overly friendly that they won't shut the **** up and are more of a pest than a help, AND DON'T MAKE THEM ****ING NORTH ENGLISH I SWEAR!

Racist.

Reactions: Dan

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
The version of my picture that I posted on my blog has 0 notes.

No one has even looked at the version of it I posted here.

The version I submitted to another blog? Had 40 notes. I didn't get any of those notes and none of those people who are laughing about it and sharing it with their friends probably even realize what blog created it.

It took me hours to make.

I ****ing hate art.

Dan

The version of my picture that I posted on my blog has 0 notes.

No one has even looked at the version of it I posted here.

The version I submitted to another blog? Had 40 notes. I didn't get any of those notes and none of those people who are laughing about it and sharing it with their friends probably even realize what blog created it.

It took me hours to make.

I ****ing hate art.

This sort of situation reminds me of the whole fiasco with indie artists and artists that cater to the mainstream.

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo

The invasion has begun :bubsy:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It's either the heat or the fact that I have a heavy headache. But I was checking the members online list and instead of reading Kitsu's "basically an anthropomorphic POWER ABUSE" I read "basically a Xenomorphic POWER ABUSE". If I read Xenomorphic instead of anthropomorphic I really need some decent sleep. I don't even think xenomorphic is even a word.

I am currently under a dilemma.

My cash: 10,000 Yen

Choices:
-Majora's Mask: 3,500 Yen
-Monster Hunter 4G: 5,400 Yen
-Xenoblade: 4,000 Yen
-Tokyo Marui .44 Magnum: 3,450 Yen

Oh hi, 'tis foul... I must make a decision on what to purchase!

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I am currently under a dilemma.

My cash: 10,000 Yen

Choices:
-Majora's Mask: 3,500 Yen
-Monster Hunter 4G: 5,400 Yen
-Xenoblade: 4,000 Yen
-Tokyo Marui .44 Magnum: 3,450 Yen

Oh hi, 'tis foul... I must make a decision on what to purchase!
I would go with Monster hunter and Xenoblade. Those are two very long titles that can help bridge the gap between other Nintendo titles(most specifically for me, Zelda Wii U).

IDK_zpsxzdh0t9q.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom