• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
No. If someone is constantly annoying, place them on ignore. If they're trolling, flaming, or otherwise, then report them. Those features are there for a reason.
I can't reasonably put them on ignore and it's even more ridiculous for me to report them. So I asked nicely, and then I explained why it was wrong and finally I just couldn't take it because I knew it was intentional and it was driving me up the wall.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
There was a wall with a sign saying "Do Not Touch" today. Being the loose cannon that I am who doesn't play by the rules and looking for my daily adrenaline fix, the junkie that I am, I touched it, and nothing happened. Why did some higher being wish for me not to touch that wall?

Dan

I don't understand why if people have a question they don't just Google some **** and find out the answer rather than make ignorant and uninformed posts on forums. It's 2015. A little reading never hurt anybody.

On another note, I am excited.

I sometimes ask people questions online. If I'm conversing with someone and they bring something up I don't understand I'll normally ask them what it is rather than Google it. I would probably find a more conclusive answer a lot faster if I did Google my question but it feels more social to ask, I guess that's just something that translates over from reality to online for me. Would Google before making a post though if I were uninformed however. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom