• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
And also ignore calling my girlfriend mommy and asking to be fed, I presume?

No. If someone is constantly annoying, place them on ignore. If they're trolling, flaming, or otherwise, then report them. Those features are there for a reason.

yeah but you're forgetting the most therianthropic fact of all, that -- unimpeachably -- everything is subjective, and this subjectivity is kosher to an instrusionist level so since everything is just subjective you therefore nullify any conceivable complaint you might dream up.

forsooth. :sanskritagreed:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm wondering why so many people think Atlantis was a real Island that sunk into the ocean? The earliest menetioning we have of Atlantis is in Plato's works Timaeus and Critias, which were fictional and full of allegory. Plus the fact that the time the events supposedly took place are very vague (they happened about 9,000 years before Plato's time) it really nullifies any sound ground the body of work might have to lead one to logically conclude that Atlantis was real.

No. If someone is constantly annoying, place them on ignore. If they're trolling, flaming, or otherwise, then report them. Those features are there for a reason.

This post raises a few good points; I just wanted to add that if someone is causing a ruckus on the forums, they should be handled privately. There is no need to make a public spectacle of someone's trolling. If it comes down to it, there is a thread for discussing moderation in public, but it's not this one.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I don't understand why if people have a question they don't just Google some **** and find out the answer rather than make ignorant and uninformed posts on forums. It's 2015. A little reading never hurt anybody.

On another note, I am excited.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I don't understand why if people have a question they don't just Google some **** and find out the answer rather than make ignorant and uninformed posts on forums. It's 2015. A little reading never hurt anybody.

ARGH THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE CURSE THEE READING CURSE THEE AND THOU ENTROPIC ABILITIES TO CAPTIVATE MY ATTENTION AND WASTE DAYS OF MY LIFE

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff

Was that supposed to be in response to my Atlantis post? To justify it I'll just say that I'm not asking a question I'm just sharing what was on my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom