• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

D

Deleted member 81859

I'm nervous about graduating from my school. I've been there for eight years, and I hate most of the kids there but I've come to realize I've never had contact with anyone else outside of it. But at this point, I just need to be free.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
I feel like a gross.
A... Gross...?
Do you mean Groose or a Floaty Gross?
images

Attachments

• upload_2015-6-9_22-0-54.jpeg
    upload_2015-6-9_22-0-54.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 1

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Last night was crazy. I got together with some of my irl friends after not seeing each other for almost a year. We hung out and played Cards Against Humanity and then we went to the run-down playground near my house. We ****ed around and hung out, and my friend Sarah actually used to live in an apartment near there. So we went to it and it was vacant and empty. Sarah opened the door and it was unlocked. We walked inside cautiously but there wasn't really anything exciting, but strangely enough there were onions all over the floor, not to mention a dildo in the washing machine. XD

After that, I informed my friends about an apartment on the second floor that was haunted, so we looked in the windows to see if it was vacant and it was. Sarah opened the door and all of us walked in. I have to admit, I was a little afraid because the place had a heavy feelings to it which was unsettling. My friend Angel just stood by the door scared while everyone explored haha. Once again, there wasn't really anything interesting, so we left.

We came back to the playground and I went home real quick to get a soccer ball. I brought it back and we tried playing volley ball with the broken swing set, but it didn't really work out. Then my friend Hannah had to go home so I walked with her to her car and afterwards I get a text from my friend Ben that says, "Hurry up and come back, we have a surprise for you!" I get back as soon as I can and everyone seems to be kinda pissed. Sarah comes up to me and points at Angel and says, "He did it." And then Angel kept blaming something on my friend Jacob. Anyway, apparently Angel had kicked the ball so high it landed on the roof of an apartment building. I was kinda mad, but not really. As it's only a cheesy soccer ball. Jacob was bold enough to try and climb up there. I said it was okay, until Ben said, "I don't think that's a good idea. And I don't want us to be blamed if he dies." So I got all freaked out and was like, "JACOB NOOOOOOOOOOO!" Suddenly, this man walks up who happens to be walking his dog and Jacob informs him of what happened. The man said he lived in the building and said it was okay for him to climb up on his balcony to retrieve the ball. Within the next few minutes, Jacob gets up there and tosses to ball back down and hits Angel in the head. Luckily, it kinda bounced off of his afro. He tossed down more balls too and came back down. Afterwards all of just chatted, and Sarah's boyfriend showed me his Triforce tattoo which was pretty cool. It was really cool meeting him and we will probably double date when @Pendio comes to visit me. :3

Well, that was my epic night!

Reactions: Pen

Dan

Last night was crazy. I got together with some of my irl friends after not seeing each other for almost a year. We hung out and played Cards Against Humanity and then we went to the run-down playground near my house. We ****ed around and hung out, and my friend Sarah actually used to live in an apartment near there. So we went to it and it was vacant and empty. Sarah opened the door and it was unlocked. We walked inside cautiously but there wasn't really anything exciting, but strangely enough there were onions all over the floor, not to mention a dildo in the washing machine. XD

After that, I informed my friends about an apartment on the second floor that was haunted, so we looked in the windows to see if it was vacant and it was. Sarah opened the door and all of us walked in. I have to admit, I was a little afraid because the place had a heavy feelings to it which was unsettling. My friend Angel just stood by the door scared while everyone explored haha. Once again, there wasn't really anything interesting, so we left.

We came back to the playground and I went home real quick to get a soccer ball. I brought it back and we tried playing volley ball with the broken swing set, but it didn't really work out. Then my friend Hannah had to go home so I walked with her to her car and afterwards I get a text from my friend Ben that says, "Hurry up and come back, we have a surprise for you!" I get back as soon as I can and everyone seems to be kinda pissed. Sarah comes up to me and points at Angel and says, "He did it." And then Angel kept blaming something on my friend Jacob. Anyway, apparently Angel had kicked the ball so high it landed on the roof of an apartment building. I was kinda mad, but not really. As it's only a cheesy soccer ball. Jacob was bold enough to try and climb up there. I said it was okay, until Ben said, "I don't think that's a good idea. And I don't want us to be blamed if he dies." So I got all freaked out and was like, "JACOB NOOOOOOOOOOO!" Suddenly, this man walks up who happens to be walking his dog and Jacob informs him of what happened. The man said he lived in the building and said it was okay for him to climb up on his balcony to retrieve the ball. Within the next few minutes, Jacob gets up there and tosses to ball back down and hits Angel in the head. Luckily, it kinda bounced off of his afro. He tossed down more balls too and came back down. Afterwards all of just chatted, and Sarah's boyfriend showed me his Triforce tattoo which was pretty cool. It was really cool meeting him and we will probably double date when @Pendio comes to visit me. :3

Well, that was my epic night!

Do you have twitter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom