• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
YOU SHOULD GO ALL MATRIX ON HER.

That wouldn't help. That would just get people to hate me, and for me to lose the one person I have that can find you pretty much anything you want TMBG related in less than 24 hours. She's incredibly creepy, but I got to admit she keeps her unhealthy obsession well organized.

But yeah, I'd call her out if I think it would help. It won't, because she'll ignore you calling her out unless you are rude about it, and then everyone hates you because you were rude to "An innocent mentally ill girl."

It annoys me because if she is so mentally ill that she can't help but drink 8 day old coffee and dedicate her entire like to a 55 year old man, then I don't think living alone with access to the internet where she can get praise from her hundreds of supporters, and no counseling or medicine is a very good idea.

Literally no one is watching her, and if she's that bad that she can't even control her urges than there is no stopping her from just getting up tonight, flying to Brooklyn, and attempting to break into the man's house.

Last edited:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Me and my family were playing Apples to Apples and I said that killer whales were cosmic. Nobody got the reference, but I didn't really expect anyone to.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Woke up with pretty bad leg pain this morning. I Don't know what is causing it but the entire back of my leg hurts no matter how I set it and I can hardly stand. Had to call in sick for work for the first time in over a year.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Woke up with pretty bad leg pain this morning. I Don't know what is causing it but the entire back of my leg hurts no matter how I set it and I can hardly stand. Had to call in sick for work for the first time in over a year.
Ouch!! I know the feeling!! I have the exact same but on the front side of my left leg. From the hip till the whole front part of my left leg. Get well soon Jimmy!!

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Agreed. Any tips?
Bug catching:
  • Move slow when trying to catch them, then swing fast from the side.
  • You can move your net next to the bug and not scare it.
  • Upgrade your net. It makes it slightly easier to catch bugs without the need of proper precision!
  • Use one chance as the chance to look for the locations of bugs. Then use the next chance to snag them all!
Harp Stringing:
  • Strum to the swaying of their hands! When they put their hands down, use it as a chance to take a break!
  • Use one chance to memorize the swaying of their hands. Use the next to do your best!
  • Don't be too slow! If you're slow, you won't keep up! It's better to be too fast than too slow, as you can adjust more easily.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ouch!! I know the feeling!! I have the exact same but on the front side of my left leg. From the hip till the whole front part of my left leg. Get well soon Jimmy!!

Damn, it really sucks doesn't it! At least my pain killers are starting to kick in thank god. The worst part is loosing my 8 hour shift, roughly $160 down the drain since I am casual and therefore don't get sick pay :/ I hope you're feeling better soon too!

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Just watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind for the first time in years. I wonder what it'd be like to find out you had forgotten about an entire part of your life or someone in it.

"How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting by the world forgot! Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted and each wish resign'd"

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Damn, it really sucks doesn't it! At least my pain killers are starting to kick in thank god. The worst part is loosing my 8 hour shift, roughly $160 down the drain since I am casual and therefore don't get sick pay :/ I hope you're feeling better soon too!
Don't you get paid?? Over here we get paid after the first two days. If I call in sick I have to wait for two days before I'll get paid and in some cases even after 1 day. I had this before. I need to get it checked by the Doctor one day but I'm always like "nah it will pass."
I'm glad the pain killers are kicking in! Be careful my friend. I know it sucks because of work but health is more important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom