• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Seriously stop with the damned shipping it isn't cute man. And not to put a bullet in the dead horse but most of us don't appreciate being shipped with someone. It's kinda creepy on a level god knows how deep.
Well excuse me, Princess! No one can please everyone!

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
And yet I'm different. Don't like it? Toughen up and deal with it. Many people have tried, and all have failed, to change me. You're no different.

You know something it is not worth my time to even speak to you any longer, you seem to think it's alright to act like you do around others. It isn't and it's pretty rude for you to ship two people at all. That's the last i think i will say to you.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I haven't found definitive proof that John Linnell ever had a restraining order against Quinn Collard (Although I have some stuff the suggests it), but I did find proof that she drank 8 day old coffee. And guess where that proof came from? Right from her blog.

I get why they hate her, sheesh.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I haven't found definitive proof that John Linnell ever had a restraining order against Quinn Collard (Although I have some stuff the suggests it), but I did find proof that she drank 8 day old coffee. And guess where that proof came from? Right from her blog.

I get why they hate her, sheesh.

Wouldn't 8 day coffee have gone a bit nasty?

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
That is gross on so many levels. Can't really fault people for disliking her

The problem is that a lot of people like her and defend her to their last breath. And then they hate some other girl for calling her out on her bull****.

She's the plague that infests the TMBG fandom.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
This thread literally gets worse every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom