• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
QzbU3oL.png

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
*I think something is unfair*

*Instead of just whining, I decide to explain why it is unfair and then suggest ways to make it more fair*

*Gets yelled at for it and told that what happened was fair and that I'm not allowed to disagree and that my suggestions don't count because of that.*

Maybe that's not exactly what's going on right now, but that's how I feel like it's going.
Cheer up, Blue! Things'll get better, trust me!

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
For some reason I feel really distanced from everybody here right now. Like, I suddenly don't know anyone anymore.
Well hello there, BlueLakeKylie! I'm Swordbomb, and it's nice to meet you!

There. Now you know someone! Yay!

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I'm incredibly frustrated with people right now.

I swear, anytime I try to say anything people take my word, twist it, and then change the subject to the point where they are making excuses for why I can't be right rather than actually arguing against my point.

This always happens and no matter how clear I try to be people always do it. They always treat my like because of who I am or because of things I might have done in the past, it makes my opinion less valid. It makes me really ****ing mad.

This is why I try avoid trouble always. Because once I'm involved, everyone is against me and they act like anything I say is going to be twisted and held against me in the worst way possible.

Also, Seth, please don't be like "Don't complain about infactions!!!111111!" because that isn't what I'm complaining about at all and I'm sick and tired of people trying to find a reason for what I say to be something bad that gets me in trouble.

I don't even know why I still show up to this website anymore. I'd be better off deleting my account and making a new one so no one holds anything I've done before against me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom