• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
@Swordbomb, sorry to disappoint, but I'm actually single again.
Nuuu....

Consider the fact that you are yelling at a 13 year old for having a crush on a celebrity.

Lots of 13 year olds have crushes on celebrities. And not just young guys, either. Johnny Depp is at least 50 and he has a lot of tiny fangirls.

And I also never said that I wanted to marry him. Nor did I ever say I wanted to have sex with him. I'm pretty sure the only thing that I've said about wanting to do something to him was wanting to hug him. I don't even have fantasies about him, for pete's sake, because it scares me.

It's not like I'm stalking him or acting like he's my husband or anything. I just think he's cute. And I think I have a right to think he's cute because I'm 13 years old and I'm stuck right in the middle of puberty.
Well excuse me for yelling at a night light...

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
So I went out with friends today and I figured that I should render stuff while I was gone, expecting my four battle videos to take about six hour to render in total. it ended up taking less than half an hour to render 4 videos using Adobe Media Encoder. Marty you absolute beauty, these render times are unreal.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
ayy lmao

d1a4d7a9a7.jpg

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I was thinking about how Miyamoto didn't want to design games at first, but his father forced him to because he could make good money doing it.

I think it's funny because nowadays if you said you wanted to be a game designer your parents would tell you that there is no money in that job and that you should go do something else.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Wondering when my little shooting star named @Bri b will get back from church so we can actually call each other for the first time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom