• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I do love playing Hyrule Warriors. I finally managed to get Ruto unlocked. I forgot to use the search to get the reward treasure first :P

Ruto (i accidentally type that Turo for some reason) is quite good i think she does move fast and her attacks are semi decent, plus you know it's nice to play the normally unplayable characters

The more people talk about this game the more I want it. :'(

Aside from the negativity people have against it, it's a really good game, it plays well and you can set the controls to how you like them, some of the missions can be challenging but in a good way.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The more people talk about this game the more I want it. :'(
I used to dislike it but I gave it a try and bought it myself for christmas. It still took me like 5 months before I played it. It is fun and cool. I enjoy it very much!

Ruto (i accidentally type that Turo for some reason) is quite good i think she does move fast and her attacks are semi decent, plus you know it's nice to play the normally unplayable characters

Aside from the negativity people have against it, it's a really good game, it plays well and you can set the controls to how you like them, some of the missions can be challenging but in a good way.
Oh dude, I LOVE playing as the characters you normally don't get to play! I was so happy with the free mode :D It's so much fun to play other characters in the main story and the funniest thing is how Link is following you everywhere when you don't play him.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I used to dislike it but I gave it a try and bought it myself for christmas. It still took me like 5 months before I played it. It is fun and cool. I enjoy it very much!

Oh dude, I LOVE playing as the characters you normally don't get to play! I was so happy with the free mode :D It's so much fun to play other characters in the main story and the funniest thing is how Link is following you everywhere when you don't play him.

Link is a lost lil lamb ^^, i hate how he gets all the credit. Whenever i play Darunia all i can think is "they see me rollin, they hatin"

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
xRO2cG5.png

A lot of the time you see amazingness after it happens but sometimes you get to see it in the process and that is what I live for.

And by that I mean the making of this tumblr thread here.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide

Muscular Flans is just the most amazing thing. Words can't even describe. I just can't stop thinking about it...

Is Johns Flansburgh ALL you think about?
We can expect @LinkIsSexy to like Link and still get away with it because she has an actual boyfriend to cosplay as a fictional character. However, you're being swooned by an actual adult who doesn't even know you! And he's even married!

I'm sorry, but I had to get that out of my system. Think about it for a moment, Blue. You want to marry someone so much older than you who also happens to be married. I think you need to wash your eyeballs and open those eyelids of yours.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
We can expect @LinkIsSexy to like Link and still get away with it because she has an actual boyfriend to cosplay as a fictional character. However, you're being swooned by an actual adult who doesn't even know you! And he's even married!

I'm sorry, but I had to get that out of my system. Think about it for a moment, Blue. You want to marry someone so much older than you who also happens to be married. I think you need to wash your eyeballs and open those eyelids of yours.

Consider the fact that you are yelling at a 13 year old for having a crush on a celebrity.

Lots of 13 year olds have crushes on celebrities. And not just young guys, either. Johnny Depp is at least 50 and he has a lot of tiny fangirls.

And I also never said that I wanted to marry him. Nor did I ever say I wanted to have sex with him. I'm pretty sure the only thing that I've said about wanting to do something to him was wanting to hug him. I don't even have fantasies about him, for pete's sake, because it scares me.

It's not like I'm stalking him or acting like he's my husband or anything. I just think he's cute. And I think I have a right to think he's cute because I'm 13 years old and I'm stuck right in the middle of puberty.

Dan

Nothing wrong with a little fantasy. I often fantasise about navigating through Tombs with Lara Croft, it normally ends up with me making out with a dinosaur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom