• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
WHAT THE **** DID I DO

I HOPE IT WAS THE REGGIE THING BECAUSE THE LAST THING I SAID WAS NOT BAD IN THE SLIGHTEST
The shout you deleted?

11:57 PM - Blue Canary: Shiro said he wanted to **** Reggie in the ass

You can go to the contest unfair infraction thread (you can contest bans in there too), but you've been warned about these kind of comments multiple times. Surly you don't think it's appropriate to say this?

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
The shout you deleted?

11:57 PM - Blue Canary: Shiro said he wanted to **** Reggie in the ass

You can to the contest unfair infraction thread (you can contest bans in there too), but you've been warned about these kind of comments multiple times. Surly you don't think it's appropriate to say this?

I literally said that it better be the Reggie thing.

Also are you not going to do anything about the fact that Shiro insulted me.

He literally called me "stupid and twisted" without a hint of sarcasm or anything and yet no one payed attention to it but me.

I swear I jokingly say "**** you" to a user in the most joking way I can manage and I get a ****ing warning yet I've seen multiple people actually insult me seriously and no one ****ing cares and instead agrees with them.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Yeah that wasn't jokingly saying **** you. You've done this multiple times and have been banned for it in the past. That quote was completely out of context and inappropriate. As I said, this is best being brought up in the contest unfair infractions thread.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life

He literally called me "stupid and twisted" without a hint of sarcasm or anything and yet no one payed attention to it but me.

I swear I jokingly say "**** you" to a user in the most joking way I can manage and I get a ****ing warning yet I've seen multiple people actually insult me seriously and no one ****ing cares and instead agrees with them.
believe me, Blue Canary I know how you feel:(

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava

What i said, i said in (at least what i perceived) was a joking manner, i didn't say to deliberately hurt you or hell even to be nasty, i did it because it's what friends tend to do. But you literally went and decided to say that i want to do that to someone i don't even know, not to be rude but anything i said is NOTHING compared to what you just did. Yea i think if the mods care to then i should be reprimanded for being an ass, but you went so far over the line not even the various gods together could save you from it.

Blue Canary

What i said, i said in (at least what i perceived) was a joking manner, i didn't say to deliberately hurt you or hell even to be nasty, i did it because it's what friends tend to do. But you literally went and decided to say that i want to do that to someone i don't even know, not to be rude but anything i said is NOTHING compared to what you just did. Yea i think if the mods care to then i should be reprimanded for being an ass, but you went so far over the line not even the various gods together could save you from it.

*I say something as a joke and you take it seriously*

*You say something as a joke and I take it seriously*

*You should not get in trouble because you were kidding*

*I should get in trouble because you didn't understand the joke.*

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
*I say something as a joke and you take it seriously*

*You say something as a joke and I take it seriously*

*You should not get in trouble because you were kidding*

*I should get in trouble because you didn't understand the joke.*

what joke is there in saying i wanted **** reggie up the ass i think that is quite clearly you saying that i wanted to molest someone, and if you think thats even remotely a joke then you need to see someone about it

Blue Canary

what joke is there in saying i wanted **** reggie up the ass i think that is quite clearly you saying that i wanted to molest someone, and if you think thats even remotely a joke then you need to see someone about it

I guess than you don't know me, Shiro. And if you don't know me then you shouldn't have insulted me.

Also, how the **** was what you said supposed to be a joke? You literally spent the previous chats talking about how I'm a freak for having a crush, and you were even the one who brought it up. If it was a joke, than I think you need to talk to someone about your sense of humor because it's pretty messed up.

Dan

Kidfriendlyblog.jpg

The women is totally saying "Don't worry honey it will all be over soon"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom