• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
I'm always screwing up the good things in my life wtf is wrong with me, why am I me
Beauts, don't think like that! The only thing you're doing is hurting yourself when you do that. You're you because that's how you've been made. You may feel you screw up the good things in life, but look at EVERYTHING you have. You have yourself a bunch of friends who all care for you, right here on the ZeldaDungeon forums. Being pessimistic gets you nowhere, Beauts. However, if you think optimistically, you will find the joy in even the smallest things and you'll be happier in life. It doesn't matter who's the most skillful, has the best job, or has the best of ANYTHING. What matters is you take what you have and do the best you can with a smile on your face.
Now, go out there and give life a hug!

We keep getting bad shipments of produce from California, when they know damned well the crops are suffering due to the droughts over there. Has everyone lost their god damned minds? Good grief!

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
We keep getting bad shipments of produce from California, when they know damned well the crops are suffering due to the droughts over there. Has everyone lost their god damned minds? Good grief!
And this is why the world sucks. Thank you for you consideration to realize that the world lost its mind long ago.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
How awesome @Bri b is, of course! I seriously can't stop thinking about her!

We are a match made in Heaven!

Garo

Boy Wonder
twenty four straight thirteen hour plus workdays (not counting a frequently hour-long round trip commute as well as picking up and dropping off co-workers) is a beautiful recipe for insanity

tumblr_npgf54k5o51utcx89o1_1280.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom